Bholanath International Ltd. was incorporated as a private limited company in the name and style of Bholanath Carpets Pvt. Ltd. on 21st July 1973 and was converted into a Public Limited company on 25th September 1989. The name of the Company was subsequently changed to Bholanath International Ltd. w.e.f. 23/9/1994 ano Fresh Certificate of incorporation has been obtained from Registrar of Companies, Uttar
Pradesh, Kanpur. With the objective to diversify in export of products other than Carpets, the name of the Company was changed to Bholanath International Limited to represent the true nature of business of the company.
In view of competition in carpet, BIL through its own R & D, concentrated to develop its own design and colours and colour combinations switched over to higher knottage quality carpets and established its place in the international market due to exclusiveness of its product range.
The company initially started to manufacture and export of carpets, and subsequently covered all items of floor covering, i.e. Dhurries rag-rugs, Jute mats, Rubber mats etc. Through its own R & D efforts, concentration in developing own designs, colours & colour combination,
inhouse facilities, it has established its place in the International market due to exclusiveness of its product range, with more than 100 customers in 23 countries to its strength.
MAIN OBJECTS OF THE COMPANY
The main objects of the company as set out in the Memorandum of Association are:
1. To purchase or otherwise acquire and take over as going concern and carry on business of rugs and carpets, artificial silk, ready-made garments, brassware leather goods, ivory, handloom or handicraft products, printing and processing of every description of cloth and general merchant, exporters, importers, Brokers and Agent in these
2. To establish, carry on, extend, alter or develop the business of manufacturing, buying, selling, distributing, importing, exporting, exchanging, altering, converting, materials required by rugs and carpets industry, handloom, handicraft, leather goods, brass wares, silk artificial silk and every description of cloth.
3. To acquire. take over and to carry on in India or elsewhere the business of buying and selling carpets, handloom, leather goods and ivory handicrafts and commission agents, of carrying on forward and ready business for immediate or future order in wool, silk either
raw or finished and other allied products.
4. The business of buying and selling either on account of the Company or on account of and for any other person, firm or company cleaned or uncleaned wool, hemp, jute, silk and other fibres, piece-goods, cloths of various description- yarn and also to carry on forward business in wool or raw wool or silk or artificial silk yarn and all kinds of
hessian, hemp, jute and jute twine, dyes, chemicals, coal and packing materials etc.
5. The business of advancing money on silk or artificial silk wool or raw wool or other fibres, other produce brought into the Company's factories for purpose of manufacturing, selling and buying, entrusted to the Company.
The Company has a subsidiary Company named Bholanath Industries Limited in which the company is holding 91.67% of the share capital. Bholanath Industries Limited was incorporated in the year 1992 and is engaged in the manufacture and exports of handtufted Carpet.
- Bholanath International Ltd has appointed Mr. Harish Baranwal and Mr. Vivek Baranwal as additional directors of the Company.