|The Company was incorporated on 1st July, 1935, at Baroda. The Company was originally known as Maharani Woollen Mills manufacturing woolen fabrics at Baroda.
The Company was received the certificate of commencement of business on 17th February, 1936. The Company commenad business soon after.
The company manufactures woolen & warsted goods, felt cloth, basic chemicals, electroplating salts and chemicals, brightness and addatives, electroplating equipments, Plant & machinery, seat magnetic pumps, buffing and polishing compositions and polishing wheels.
Flatewel process & chemicals Ltd was amalgamated with the Company w.e.f. 1st January, 1980.
'Albany Felt Company' of Canada all technical Collaboraters of the Company.
During 1988-89, Dinesh Petrochemicals Pvt. Ltd. and Dinesh Machine Pvt. Ltd. well formed as wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
2003 - Delisting of shares from Vadodara Stock Exchange.
-Shri Dinesh Mills - Honble High Court, Gujarat approves amalgamation of DPL with the Company
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs100/- to Rs10/-.