1993 - The Company was incorporated on November 24, with the Registrar of Companies,
Maharashtra at Mumbai as a private Limited Company.
- The Company is presently engaged in the business of financial services with Merchant
Banking and Financial Advisory Services as the thrust areas. The Company is also engaged
in Investment Banking activities like trading and investment in shares, stocks and securities.
- The Company is actively engaged in placement of capital issues with bulk investors like
Financial Institutions/Banks, Mutual Funds, Foreign Institutional Investors, Non-Resident Indians,
Corporate Bodies etc. on firm basis.
1994 - The Company was subsequently converted into a public limited company by passing a
Special Resolution in the Extra-ordinary General Meeting held on December 9, and a Certificate
of Change of Name consequent to such conversion was obtained from the Registrar of
Companies on December 22.
- With effect from December 1, the Company has been registered as a Category I Merchant
Banker by SEBI. The Company is also a corporate member of Saurashtra Kutch Stock
Exchange Limited, Rajkot.
- The Company has developed capability and is actively marketing its financial advisory
services to the corporate sector which include identification of new projects, preparation of
Project Reports, Organising/conducting techno-economical feasibility study/appraisal of
projects, syndication of term loans/working capital finance, syndication of bought out deals,
syndication of lease, HP & asset credit Finances, ICDs, finance against shares and securities etc.
- Company name has been changed from Electra Financial Services Ltd to Shri Krishna Devcon Ltd.