Mar 31, 2015
(1) In the opinion of the management, the provident Fund and ESI Act are not applicable to the terms of employment of any employee of the Company. Hence, no provisions or payment have been made for the same. As no employees of the Company has put in the qualifying period of services for the entitlement of gratuity benefits. No provision has been made for the same.
(2) In the Opinion of the Board of Directors, Current Assets are realisable.
(3) No further information pursuant to paragraph 4c and 4d of the part II of Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 is given, as the same is not applicable to the company.
(4) Balance in respect of debtors, bank, creditors, Loans and Advances including Banks are subject to reconciliation and Confirmation.
(5) There is no contingent liability in the Company.
(6) There are no employee drawing remuneration exceeding 12,00,000/- per annum or 1,00,000/- per month as the case may be.
 The company has not made any payment to any related party as required by AS-18 of ICAI.
 The provision of Income Tax has been made considering current profit and any shortfall of earlier years.
 Previous year's figures have been regrouped/rearranged whenever necessary so as to confirm to the balance of the current year.
 Payment to M/S Rathi K K & Co.Chartered Accountant is an under As Audit Fees : Rs 25000/-.
As Income Tax Matter : Nil
As Other Matter : Nil
 Earning per Share is calculated by dividing profit by no. of shares.
 There is no additional information pursuant to para (3) & (4) of part II of schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
 The deferred tax liability is not provided as amount pertaining to it nil.
We confirm that the above Balance Sheet has been correctly extracted from the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31st March 2015 audited by us.