Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Shri Mahalaxmi Agricultural Developement Ltd.
Mar 31, 2015
(1) In the opinion of the management, the provident Fund and ESI Act
are not applicable to the terms of employment of any employee of the
Company. Hence, no provisions or payment have been made for the same.
As no employees of the Company has put in the qualifying period of
services for the entitlement of gratuity benefits. No provision has
been made for the same.
(2) In the Opinion of the Board of Directors, Current Assets are
(3) No further information pursuant to paragraph 4c and 4d of the part
II of Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 is given, as the same is
not applicable to the company.
(4) Balance in respect of debtors, bank, creditors, Loans and Advances
including Banks are subject to reconciliation and Confirmation.
(5) There is no contingent liability in the Company.
(6) There are no employee drawing remuneration exceeding 12,00,000/-
per annum or 1,00,000/- per month as the case may be.
 The company has not made any payment to any related party as
required by AS-18 of ICAI.
 The provision of Income Tax has been made considering current
profit and any shortfall of earlier years.
 Previous year's figures have been regrouped/rearranged whenever
necessary so as to confirm to the balance of the current year.
 Payment to M/S Rathi K K & Co.Chartered Accountant is an under As
Audit Fees : Rs 25000/-.
As Income Tax Matter : Nil
As Other Matter : Nil
 Earning per Share is calculated by dividing profit by no. of
 There is no additional information pursuant to para (3) & (4) of
part II of schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
 The deferred tax liability is not provided as amount pertaining to
We confirm that the above Balance Sheet has been correctly extracted
from the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31st March 2015
audited by us.