-Wire & Wireless India Ltd has appointed Mr. Deepak Chandnani as CEO of the Company and he would be taking charge in June 2007.
-Wire & Wireless India Ltd has appointed of Mr. Amit Goenka as an Additional Director and Whole Time Director of the Company with immediate effect, subject to necessary approvals.
- Wire & Wireless India Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 29, 2008, inter alia, has appointed Mr. Sanjay Jain as an Additional Director of the Company.
- Wire & Wireless India Ltd has informed that the Company has appointed Mr. Sureshkumar Agarwal as an Additional Director with effect from June 01, 2009. Mr. Sureshkumar Agarwal will act in the capacity of non-executive independent director of the Company.
-SITI Cable Network Ltd Issues Rights in the Ratio of 109:100
- Company has launched Digital Cable Television services under the brand name SITI Digital in Hyderabad.
- Wire and Wireless launched its operations in Sultanpur, Ghazipur, Azamgarh, Bhadohi and Mau towns of Uttar Pradesh.
- Wire and Wireless (India) Ltd. has been RANKED AMONG THE BEST 400 MID CAP Companies in India by Dalal Street Investment JournalÂs annual compendium Mid Cap 400.
- Thw company is set to curb the piracy in digital market with its innovative TV channels package offerings to the subscribers.
- SITI Rohtak organized BOOM-BOOM dance contest.
- Wire and Wireless (India) Ltd. (WWIL), the leading cable television service provider in India will be offering highest number of channels in the first phase of digitization in its three lucrative markets of Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai, under SITI Cable brand name.
- In an industry first, SITI Cable executed DAS Interconnect agreement with about 55% of its Local Cable Operators, to give a big push to digitization.
- SITI Cable Network Limited (formerly known as Wire and Wireless (India) Limited (WWIL)), the leading Cable Television service provider in India, as part of its commitment for timely implementation of first phase of digitization in its three lucrative markets of Delhi, Mumbai & Kolkata has introduced digital cable television packages.
-Company has changed its name from Wire & Wireless (India) Ltd. to SITI Cable Network Ltd.
- Siti Cable achieves landmark of 4 Million digital customers and promoter infused Rs. 2430 Million further funds for expansion.
-SITI Cable set to lead digitization initiated subscriber wise billing.
-Siti Cable Network has changed Corporate office address from "FC 9, Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida - 201301, U.P." to "GYS Global, Tower A, 4th Floor, Sector - 125, Noida - 201301".
-SITI Cable enters into JV with Dish TV
-The Company has been changed from "135, Continental Building, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018" to "4th Floor, Madhu Industrial Estate, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400013".
-The Company has changed the name of the Company to SITI NETWORKS LIMITED vide fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated August 05, 2016.