|Spentex Industries Ltd. was incorporated on 25th November, 1991. The Company received its certificate for commencement of Business on 28th November, 1991.
SIL has been jointly promoted by CESCON Ltd. and KEC International Ltd. for setting up a project for the manufacture of combed cotton yarn at Baramati in Maharashtra.
CESCON Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CESC Ltd., CESCON Ltd. carries out consultancy, contract and other business in the field of generation, distribution and management of power. CESCON Ltd. has a technical tie-up with MECON, a public sector undertaking. CESCON Ltd. has carrid out consultancy contract jobs for NTPC, BHEL, Tisco, Indian Aluminium, Durgapur Stee Plant and a number o State Electricity Boards.
CESC Ltd. is an existing profit-making, dividend paying Company which is engaged in the generation and distribution of power. CESC Ltd. supplies electricity to Calcutta city and suburbs.
KEC International Ltd. was incorporated on 7th May, 1945 as Kamani Engineering Corporation Ltd.. On 5th June, 1984 the company was renamed KEC International Ltd. The Company is engaged in the design and manufacture of power Transmission line towers and Petrochemicals. The Company also constructs transmission lines and executes transmission projects on a turnkey basis in India as well as foreign countries. The Company's factories are located at Kurla (Bombay), Jhotwaa (Jaipur) and at Manali (Madras).
Spentex Industries Ltd. has no subsidiaries.
-CLC group acquires 49-pc RPG stake in Spentex
-Delist securities from The Stock Exchange, Ahmedabad (ASE) with effect from February 18, 2005.
-Delist securities from The Calcutta Stock Exchange Association Ltd (CSE) with effect from March 30, 2005.
-Spentex acquires Tashkent To'yetpa Tekstil LLC, Uzbekistan
- Spentex Industries completes acquisition of Schoeller Litvinov k.s., Czech Republic.
-Spentex Industries Ltd has appointed Mr. Vivek Kumar as Company Secretary of the Company with effect from 08th October, 2007 who shall also act as Compliance Officer of the Company.
- Spentex Industries Ltd has appointed Mr. D P Singh as an Additional Director (Non-Executive Independent Director) on the Board of the Company w.e.f. January 31, 2009.
- Spentex Industries Ltd has approved the appointment of Mr. Rajeev Kalra as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company w.e.f. June 10, 2010.
- Re-appointment of Shri Mukund Choudhary as Managing Director and Shri Amrit Agrawal as Director - Finance of the Company.
- Re-appointment of Shri. Ajay Kumar Choudhary as Chairman of the Company.
- The Company has allotted 14,00,000 fully paid up equity shares of Rs. 10/ each (at par) to M/s. CLC Technologies Private Limited, a Promoter Group Company on April 12, 2013 on preferential basis.
- Appointment of Ms. Kamal Kapur as Woman Independent Director
-SRTEPC Export Award (Gold Trophy) for best export performance (man made fibre yarn blended with natural fibre)
- Spentex Industries Ltd. merged with Indo Rama Textiles.The merger Ratiohas been fixed at 10;9