Mar 31, 2015
I have audited the accompanying financial statements of M/s Sri Amarnath Finance Limited which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2015 and the Statement of Profit and Loss, the Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended, and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Management is responsible for the matters in section 134(5) of the Companies Act, 2013 (the Act) with respect to preparation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accounting principles generally accepted in India, including the Accounting Standards specified under section 133 the Companies Act, 2013 read with rule 7 of Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014. This responsibility also includes the maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance with the provision of the act for the safeguarding of Assets of the company and for preventing and detecting the frauds and other irregularities, selection and application of appropriate accounting policies, making judgments and estimated that are reasonable and prudent and design, implementation and maintenance of internal financial control, that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records, relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error.
My responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on my audit. I have taken into account the provisions of the act, the accounting and Auditing standards and matter which are required to be included in the audit report under the provision of the act and the rules made there under. I conducted my audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified under section 143 (10) of the act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor's judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments, the auditor considers internal control relevant to the Company's preparation and fair presentation of the financial statements in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the
circumstances. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by management, as Ill as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
I believe that the audit evidence I have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for my audit opinion on the financial statements.
In my opinion and to the best of my information and according to the explanations given to me, the financial statements give the information required by the Act in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India:
(a) In the case of the Balance Sheet, of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31st March, 2015;
(b) In the case of the Statement of Profit and Loss, of the Profit for the year ended on that date;
(C) In the case of the Cash Flow Statement, of the Cash Inflows for the year ended on that date;
Report on other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order, 2015 ("the Order") issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 of the Act, I give in the Annexure"I" a statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
2. As required by section 143(3) of the Act, I report that:
a) I have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of my knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of my audit;
b) in my opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as appears from my examination of those book;
c) the Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss, and cash flow Statement dealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account;
d) in my opinion, the aforesaid Financial Statements, comply with the Accounting Standards specified under section 133 of the act, read with 7 of Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014.
e) on the basis of written representations received from the directors as on 31st March, 2015, and taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the directors is disqualified as on 31st March, 2015, from being appointed as a director in terms of section 164(2) of the act.
f) With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditor's Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014, in my opinion and to the best of my information and according to the explanations given to me:
(i) The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financial position.
(ii) The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts for which there were any material foreseeable losses.
(iii) There were no amounts which were required to be transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund by the Company.
ANNEXURE'I' TO THE AUDITOR'S REPORT
The Annexure referred to in my report of even date to the members of Company named as at and for the year ended 31st March, 2015,1 report that:
1. Fixed Assets:
a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars including quantitative details and situation of fixed assets on the basis of available information.
b) As explained to me, all the fixed assets have been physically verified by the management in a phased periodical manner, which in my opinion is reasonable, having regard to the size of the Company and nature of its assets. No material discrepancies were noticed on such physical verification.
2. The company does not have any inventories as at the date of the Balance Sheet because all its purchases of shares etc. has been shown in under the head of Investments.
3. (a) In my opinion and according to the information and explanations given to me, the company has not granted any unsecured loans to the companies, firms or other parties covered in the register maintained under section 189 of the Companies Act, 2013.
(b) In View of the facts mentioned in Point No- a, above the provisions of clause regarding reasonableness of interest charges or paid are not applicable to the company during the year under report.
4. In my opinion and according to the information and explanations given to me, there are adequate internal control procedures commensurate with the size of the company and the nature of its business with regard to purchases of stock-in-trade of shares, debentures, commodities and other similar securities, fixed assets and for the sale of such stock-in-trade and services. Further, on the basis of my examination of books and records of the company and according to the information and explanations given to me, I have neither come across nor have been informed of any continuing failure to correct major weaknesses in the aforesaid internal control system.
5. In my opinion and according to the information and explanations given to me , the company has not accepted deposits as the company is a non banking Financial company the provision of section 73 & 74 are not applicable.
6. I have been informed that maintenance of cost records has not been prescribed by the Central Government of the Companies Act, for the year under review.
7. The company is generally regular in depositing undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund, Employees State Insurance, Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax, and any other statutory dues with the Appropriate Authorities.
8. The Company has no accumulated losses. The company has not incurred cash losses during the financial year covered by my audit, as well as in the immediately preceding financial year.
9. Since the company has neither taken any loans from a financial institution or a bank nor issued any debentures, hence the provisions of paragraph 4 (xi) of the order regarding default in repayment of dues to a financial institution or bank or debenture holders doesn't arise.
10. According to the information and explanations given to me, the Company has not given any guarantees for loans taken by others from a bank or financial institution.
11. According to the information and explanations given to me, I report that the company has not raised any term loans during the year.
12. Based on the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations given to me, I report that no fraud on or by the Company has been noticed or reported during the year, nor have I been informed of such case by the management.
CA. SUMIT ARORA (Chartered Accountant) M. No. 513784
Place : New Delhi Date: 28.05.2015