Mar 31, 2014
1. Segment Reporting
The company''s main business is textiles . There is no separate reportable segment as per Accounting Standard 17.
2. Disclosure in respect of Related parties pursuant to Accounting Standard 18 List of Related Parties
Key Management Personal :
Sri T.Rajkumar, Managing Director Sri K.Dhanakumar, Director
M/s Sri Arumuga Cottspin Private Limited M/s Sri Mahasakthi Mills Limited
M/s Nethravathi Distilleries Private Limited M/s Overseas Beverages Private Limited M/s Imperial Spirits ltd
M/s Imperial Spirits and Wines Private Limited M/s Sri Arumuga Sugars Limited
Note:Earnings Per Share Calculations are done in accordance with Accounting Standard 20 (AS 20)" Earnings Per Share".
3. Income tax assessments completed upto A.Y. 2011-12
4. Previous year figures have been re-grouped wherever necessary to correspond with the current year classification/disclosure
Mar 31, 2011
1. Number of employees who have been drawing remuneration in excess of Rs.60 lacs per annum or Rs.5 lacs or more for part of the year Ã None.
2. Earnings in Foreign Currency Rs. Nil Expenditure in Foreign Currency Rs. Nil
3. As per the records and information available with the Company, there are no dues outstanding for more than 45 days as on 31.03.2011 to Small & Micro Enterprises as defined under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006.
4. Company has not complied with reporting requirements as required under AS 15 regarding Employee Benefits.
List of Related Parties :
* Key Managerial Persons :
- Sri T Rajkumar
- Sri K Dhanakumar
* Associated Enterprises :
- Sri Mahasakthi Mills Ltd.
- Sri Arumuga Sugars Ltd.
- Sri Arumuga Cottspin Pvt. Ltd.
- Imperial Spirits Ltd.
5. Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed in Capital Accounts - Nil
6. The Company's main business segment is in the textile industry. Hence there are no separate reportable segments as per Accounting Standard 17.
7. Taxation :
- Provision for current tax is made with reference to taxable income computed for the accounting year by applying the tax rates as applicable.
- Deferred Tax is calculated in respect of all timing differences on a liability method as per AS-22.
8. Previous year figures have been regrouped and reclassified wherever found necessary.
Mar 31, 2010
1. Contingent liabilities:
We have been informed that there are no contingent liabilities other than disputed Sales-Tax (Lease-Act) disclosed separately.
2. In the opinion of the Board of Directors, Current Assets, Loans and Advances have been stated at values likely to be realized in the ordinary course of business.
3. The Company does not possess information about the micro, small and medium enterprises, as defined in the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 to whom the Company owes and accordingly no additional disclosure have been made.
4. The Company has not provided disputed Sales Tax (Lease Act) Liability of Rs.32.97 lakhs.
5. Debit/Credit balances are subject to confirmation.
6. Additional Information pursuant to Schedule VI, Part II to the Companies Act, 1956, to the extent applicable. Earnings in Foreign Exchange: NIL
Expenditure in Foreign Currency incurred during the year: NIL Previous years figures are regrouped/rearranged wherever found necessary.