Mar 31, 2014
1. Segment Reporting
The company''s main business is textiles . There is no separate reportable segment as per Accounting Standard 17.
2. Disclosure in respect of Related parties pursuant to Accounting Standard 18 List of Related Parties
Key Management Personal :
Sri T.Rajkumar, Managing Director Sri K.Dhanakumar, Director
M/s Sri Arumuga Cottspin Private Limited M/s Sri Mahasakthi Mills Limited
M/s Nethravathi Distilleries Private Limited M/s Overseas Beverages Private Limited M/s Imperial Spirits ltd
M/s Imperial Spirits and Wines Private Limited M/s Sri Arumuga Sugars Limited
Note:Earnings Per Share Calculations are done in accordance with Accounting Standard 20 (AS 20)" Earnings Per Share".
3. Income tax assessments completed upto A.Y. 2011-12
4. Previous year figures have been re-grouped wherever necessary to correspond with the current year classification/disclosure
Mar 31, 2010
1. Contingent liabilities:
We have been informed that there are no contingent liabilities other than disputed Sales-Tax (Lease-Act) disclosed separately.
2. In the opinion of the Board of Directors, Current Assets, Loans and Advances have been stated at values likely to be realized in the ordinary course of business.
3. The Company does not possess information about the micro, small and medium enterprises, as defined in the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 to whom the Company owes and accordingly no additional disclosure have been made.
4. The Company has not provided disputed Sales Tax (Lease Act) Liability of Rs.32.97 lakhs.
5. Debit/Credit balances are subject to confirmation.
6. Additional Information pursuant to Schedule VI, Part II to the Companies Act, 1956, to the extent applicable. Earnings in Foreign Exchange: NIL
Expenditure in Foreign Currency incurred during the year: NIL Previous years figures are regrouped/rearranged wherever found necessary.