|1946 - Sri Ramakrishna Mills (Coimbatore) Ltd was incorporated as public limited company. The company is mainly into the manufacturing of cotton yarn and synthetic staple fibre and promoted by L Nagaswarna, R Doraiswami, D Ranganayakiammal, L Swathy, L Suhasini, Swathy Processors Ltd and Suhasini Spinners Ltd.
1951 - The company started commercial operation at the Ganapathy unit in Tamil Nadu.
1984 - The company started its second unit at Nagari, Andhra Pradesh and third unit at Sathyamangalam, Tamil Nadu.
2005 - Members at the annual general meeting of the company held on 23rd February had authorized the board of the company to sell, lease or dispose the whole, or substantially the whole undertaking of the company, or to restructure the same undertaking by any means.
2007 - Sri. L Damodaraswamy was reappointed as the director of the company.
2008 - Board of directors of the company had allotted 21,35,000 equity shares to the promoters and 10,00,000 equity shares to the Clearwater Capital Partners.
- Fedex Securities Ltd had issued Public Announcement to the equity shareholders of Sri Ramakrishna Mills Coimbatore Ltd on behalf of Sri R Doraiswami, Smt D Ranganayaki, Sri D Lakshminarayanaswamy, Smt L Nagaswarna, Smt L Suhasini and Smt L Swathy who are the acquirers.