1989 - The Company was incorporated on 10th February, at Andhra Pradesh.
Promoted by K.G.S. Ranganadha Prasad and his associates.
- The main object of the company is to manufacture, cut and
Polished granite Slabs/panels monuments etc.
- The company was planning to set up a 100 per cent export oriented
unit to manufacture cut and polished granite slabs/panels
monuments etc. at Basavapur Village, Nizamabad District Andhra
1993 - The company allotted 43,60,000 shares through a prospectus as
- (i) 16,00,000 shares to promoters on firm allotment basis;
- (ii) 2,18,300 shares to employees (including Indian working
- (iii) 1,00,000 shares to Can Bank Mutual Fund and the balance
24,41,700 shares to the public (all were taken up).
- Company name has been changed from Vajra Granites Ltd to Sri Vajra Granites Ltd.