Mar 31, 2015
1. Terms and rights attached to equity shares
The company has issued only one class of equity share having a par value of Rs. 10 per share. Each holder of equity shares is entitled to vote per share. The company declares and pays dividend if any, in Indian Rupees. The dividend proposed by the Board of Directors is subject to approval of the shareholders in the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
In the event of liquidation of the company, the holders of equity shares will be entitled to receive remaining assets of the company, after distribution of all the preferential amount. The distribution will be in proportion to the number of equity shares held by the shareholder. 8400000 Equity Shares of Rs.10/ - each were allotted in the current year pursuant to the scheme of Preferential allotment.
2. There is no Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises as defined under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 to which Company owes dues which are outstanding for a period more than 45 days as on Balance Sheet Date.
The above information regarding Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has been determined on the basis of information availed with the Company and has been duly relied by the auditors of the Company.
3. Provisions of Accounting Standard (AS) - 17 issued by the ICAI on 'Segment Reporting' are not been applicable to the Company.
4. In the opinion of the management, the current assets, loans and advances have a realisable value in the ordinary course of business is not less than the amount at which they are stated in the Balance Sheet.
5. Related party disclosures/ transactions
There is transaction entered with the related party covered by the Accounting Standard (AS) - 18 on 'Related Party Disclosure' during the period covered by these financial statements.
6. Balance shown under head Sundry Debtors, Creditors and Advances are subject to confirmation.
7. Quantitive Information in respect of Opening Stock, Purchases, Sales and Closing Stock pursuant to Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013 are as per list attached.
8. Particulars Current Period Previous Year (Rs.) (Rs.)
Contingent Liability not provided for Nil Nil
9. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupees.
10. Figures in brackets indicate negative (-) figures.