1992 - The Company was incorporated on 24th April, as 'AASHI Consultants
Private Limited' under the Companies Act, 1956 by Mr. Atul Jain &
Prema Jain. The Company was promoted by Mr. Yoghesh C. Vaidya,
Mr. Narendra Saxena and Mr. Sanjeev Prasad.
1994 - The Company was taken over by the promoters and the name was
subsequently changed to 'Software Technology Group International
Pvt. Ltd.' on 27th January, and became a Public Limited Company
under the name 'Software Technology Group International Ltd.'
- In October, STG's centre at Bangalore was launched. In November
STG's centre at Chennai was launched.
- The Oracle Agreement has been signed between STG International
Limited and Oracle Software India Limited.
- STG is a leading Software Information Technology Services
organization with integrated Software Training and Consulting
operations. Its mission is, 'TO BE A SOFTWARE COMPANY AT PAR
WITH THE WORLD'S BEST OFFERING HIGH QUALITY TRAINING AND
- STG was one of the first to launch client server and object
oriented technology focussed programms in India.
1995 - In-line with its objective of being the leader in technology, it
became the first Lotus Authorised Education Centre (LAEC). It
has forged appropriate alliances with Oracle, IBM and Sun
Microsystems in order to take the latest in Technologies to the
very door step of the Indian Software professionals as well as
- In January, STG's centre at Hyderabad was launched. In February
STG's centre at Calcutta was launched.
- In May, it introduced Excell - An Advanced Diploma in Software
- STG tied up with Sylvan Prometric to make available International
Testing & Certification at STG's training centres.
- STG has also developed an ERP solution for the transport industry
Enterprise TMS, which provides such advance features like
Consignment Tracking and Consolidation of management and
operational information from all remote sites to Regional offices
and head offices.
- STG has developed a Financial and Payroll system, which has been
designed for Public Sector enterprises.
1997 - It has tie-up with James Martin & Company, the gurus of Software
Development Methodology. With this Methodology, STG introduced
world standards in Software Development to its customers for
- The Microsoft Agreement has been signed between STG International
Limited and Microsoft Corporation India Limited, New Delhi.
- The IBM Agrement has been signed between STG International
Limited and IBM Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
1999 - It Tied-up with Sun Microsystems to offer Certification Programs
with Java. STG is an Authorised Java centre for training.
- In May STG became an Oracle Education Partner for the Oracle
Education Career Program.
- In July, it Tied-up with IBM Learning Services as Authorized
Provider of E-business Solutions Training.
- STG launched the first International Centre at Abu Dhabi UAE.
- The Company has created an Employees Welfare Trust ('Trust')
called 'STG ESOP Trust' to implement the Employees Stock Option
- The Company has allotted to the Trust 62,500 No. of Equity shares
on 31st August.
- STG has introduced a wide palette of courses in Metros and
non-metros and career courses for graduates in areas of Web and
Internet; and Client/Server Technology.
- STG offers certified courses at its own centres in the metros
leading to Microsoft, Lotus, Java and Oracle Certifications.
- The Lotus Agreement has been signed between STG International and
Lotus Development (Asia Pacific) Pte Limited, Singapore. It is a
wholly owned subsidiary of Lotus Corporation, US.
- The Company has launched two new products in the training
division, namely the Oracle Education Career Program and
- The proposed subsidiary in USA and branches in Australia and UK
will give an additional filip to international operations and
- The Company has issued 164,555 No. of equity shares on 13th May,
to promoter shareholders at Rs 10/- per share.
- STG has 125 franchise centres spread across 60 cities in the
country, apart from its regional centres at New Delhi, Bangalore,
Chennai, Hyderabad and Calcutta. The company has established
itself as a leading training institute in the north, south and
eastern regions of the country'.
- The Company is coming out with its maiden public issue of
31,87,500 equity shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium of Rs. 56 per
share aggregating Rs. 20.63 crore to finance its Rs. 22-crore
- The Company is ranked 8th largest computer training institute in
India in terms of volume and 10th in terms of number of training
centres by the Dataquest magazine.
- STG is also setting up a new software development centre at
2000 - STG is also chalking out strategies to enter the 'dot-com'
- Software Technology Group International Ltd (STG), predominantly
a computer training company, is planning to strengthen its
software development division through acquisitions abroad.
- As part of the expansion of its computer training division, STG
is entering Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and West Asia. These centres
are expected to be operational by March.
- The Company has launched an e-commerce solutions divisions and
planning to go in for a acquisition of a software company based
in the US.
- The Company has completed a IBRD-funded 100-man-month project
styled as Indian Forestry Research Information System for the
Indian Council for Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun, UP.
- Dr. Suresh Nanda has been appointed as the new CEO of Software Technology Group
International Ltd. (STG) to spearhead the company's expansion plans.
- IT services company Software Technology Group (STG) announced the launch of
a business to Business (B2B) e-commerce portal as part of its strategy to expand
its software development business.
- Software Technology Group International Ltd (STG) has completed a World Bank-funded
project -- Indian Forestry Research Information System (IFRIS) -- on behalf of the Indian
Council for Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehra Dun.
- The company has launched an e-commerce solutions divisions.
-Sanjeev Prasad resigns from Whole time Directorship of Software Technology Group.
-Software Technology Group International Ltd has informed that the following change in management structure
1. Dr S M Pathak, Ph.D. (Comell, USA) and Mr P N Jain have been inducted on the Board of the Company as 'Additional Directors' with immediate effect.2. Mr Yogesh Vaidya, Chairman of the Company has been redesignated as 'Chairman & Chief executive Officer' of the Company with immediate effect.3. Mr Sanjeev Prasad, Promoter ceases to be whole-time Director of the Company and Director of its subsidiary Companies effective March 13, 20024. Mr Suresh Chandra Nanda relinquishes the office of Whole-time Director & CEO of the Company and Director of its subsidiary Company effective April 17, 2002.
-Software Technology Group International Ltd has informed BSE that due to some unavoidable circumstances the Company has closed its New Jersey office till further instruction.
-Software Technology Group International Ltd (STG) was awarded with a prestigious certificate from Red Hat India for obtaining maximum enrolments amongst 30 training partners
- Software Technology Group International Limited has informed that the Company has decided to shift its Registered Office within the NCRT of Delhi from F-35, NDSE, Part-I, New Delhi - 110049 to G-31, Second Floor, Cellular House, Kalka Ji, New Delhi - 110019. Therefore, the same stands changed with effect from November 01, 2006.