Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Stratmont Industries Ltd.
Mar 31, 2015
1. Contingent Liabilities: There are no such contingent liabilities to
disclose as on the balance sheet date.
2. Balances of Loans & Advances are subject to confirmation,
reconciliation and adjustments if any.
3. Related Party Disclosures:-
4. The company has during the year provided depreciation on fixed
assets based on estimated life and realizable value as prescribed in
Schedule II of the Companies Act, 2013. Till last year, the Company was
providing depreciation as per rates prescribed in Schedule XIV of the
Companies Act, 1956.
Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2012
1. No manufacturing and trading activity was carried out during the
2. Sundry debtors and sundry creditors balance outstanding as on
31.03.2012 are subject to the confirmation by the parties.
3. There was no Foreign Currency Transaction during the Year.
4. Contingent Liabilities - Nil (Previous Year - Nil)
5. No provision for taxation has been made during the year.
6. Previous Year figures have been regrouped and rearranged, wherever
7. No separate reportable segment in the company.
8. Financial statements are reported as per New Schedule VI issued by
Mar 31, 2010
1. No manufacturing activity was carried out during the year.
2. Sundry debtors and creditors balance outstanding as on 31.03.2010
are subject to the confirmation by the parties.
3. There was no Foreign Currency Transaction during the year
4. Contingent Liabilities- Nil (Previous Year Nil)
5. Provision for taxation has been made using the applicable Tax rules
and Tax laws
6. Previous year figures have been regrouped and rearranged, wherever