-Board approves for the allotment of 210,955 shares of the company at Rs.10 each to the share holders of Bombay Drugs & Pharmas Ltd.
-Zenith Pharmaceuticals Ltd acquires 71% shares through preferential issue route.
-Board approves for the proposal of restructuring its Cram division by hiving off into two separate company under the provisions of the companies act.
-Incorporates 'Strides Africa Ltd' at British Virgin Island with an authorised capital of US $ 200,000 as 100% wholly owned subsidiary.
-Board decides to change the name of the company to 'Strides Arcolab (FA)' to reflect the change in the business focus and operations.
-Nominates Mr Francis Pinto as the Director on the Board of the company.
-Forges an exclusive co-operation alliance with the South Africa based drug manufacturer Aspen Pharmacare, mainly to share the product development expertise and quality systems.
-Concludes the strategic development and manufacturing agreement with Sorm Co. Ltd for long term supply of Generics, OTC and Nutraceutical products.
-Changes in the Management:
Appoints Mr V Hariharan as CFO, Mr Joe Thomas as President, and Mr Krishna Kumar Menon as COO.
-Board approves for the reorganization of subsidiaries of the company and for write off of dimunition in value of investments made in subsidiaries by the company.
-Strides inks MoU with Ribbon SRL for Cephalosporin
-Major Fire occurs in Private Custom Bonded warehouse in Mexico
-Strides Arcolab Limited has entered into a memorandum of understanding with BITS, Pilani for an ''off campus collaborative programme''. As part of the partnership, Strides has launched a new initiative called STEP (Strides Training and Education Plan) intend to offer their employees an opportunity to acquire a MS in Pharma Operations & Management while on the job.
- Enters into an agreement with Mayne Pharma Business Unit of Australia based Mayne Group Ltd, to develop and manufacture a range of six anti-infective products that Mayne will market and distribute in the US and European markets.
-Strides Arcolab enters into an agreement for private placement issue
- Strides Arcolab signs License Agreement with KV Pharma for exclusive marketing rights in the United States and Canada for 10 new generic drugs
-Strides acquires sterile manufacturing facility in Poland
- Strides Arcolab has got tentative permission from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for Efavirenz tablets, an anti-HIV drug. Efavirenz, is the generic version of Bristol Myers Squibb's Sustiva, which helps in preventing the HIV virus from reproduction.
- Strides Arcolab receives 2 more NDA approvals from US-FDA.
- Strides Arcolab Ltd on March 19, 2008 announced its third ANDA approval for Fosphenytoin Injection 50mg/mL in 2 ml and 10 ml vials.
- Strides Arcolab Ltd has informed that Mr. V. S. Iyer has been appointed as an Executive Director of the Company.