-Board approves for the allotment of 210,955 shares of the company at Rs.10 each to the share holders of Bombay Drugs & Pharmas Ltd.
-Zenith Pharmaceuticals Ltd acquires 71% shares through preferential issue route.
-Board approves for the proposal of restructuring its Cram division by hiving off into two separate company under the provisions of the companies act.
-Incorporates 'Strides Africa Ltd' at British Virgin Island with an authorised capital of US $ 200,000 as 100% wholly owned subsidiary.
-Board decides to change the name of the company to 'Strides Arcolab (FA)' to reflect the change in the business focus and operations.
-Nominates Mr Francis Pinto as the Director on the Board of the company.
-Forges an exclusive co-operation alliance with the South Africa based drug manufacturer Aspen Pharmacare, mainly to share the product development expertise and quality systems.
-Concludes the strategic development and manufacturing agreement with Sorm Co. Ltd for long term supply of Generics, OTC and Nutraceutical products.
-Changes in the Management:
Appoints Mr V Hariharan as CFO, Mr Joe Thomas as President, and Mr Krishna Kumar Menon as COO.
-Board approves for the reorganization of subsidiaries of the company and for write off of dimunition in value of investments made in subsidiaries by the company.
-Strides inks MoU with Ribbon SRL for Cephalosporin
-Major Fire occurs in Private Custom Bonded warehouse in Mexico
-Strides Arcolab Limited has entered into a memorandum of understanding with BITS, Pilani for an ``off campus collaborative programme''. As part of the partnership, Strides has launched a new initiative called STEP (Strides Training and Education Plan) intend to offer their employees an opportunity to acquire a MS in Pharma Operations & Management while on the job.
- Enters into an agreement with Mayne Pharma Business Unit of Australia based Mayne Group Ltd, to develop and manufacture a range of six anti-infective products that Mayne will market and distribute in the US and European markets.
-Strides Arcolab enters into an agreement for private placement issue
- Strides Arcolab signs License Agreement with KV Pharma for exclusive marketing rights in the United States and Canada for 10 new generic drugs
-Strides acquires sterile manufacturing facility in Poland
- Strides Arcolab has got tentative permission from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for Efavirenz tablets, an anti-HIV drug. Efavirenz, is the generic version of Bristol Myers Squibb's Sustiva, which helps in preventing the HIV virus from reproduction.
- Strides Arcolab receives 2 more NDA approvals from US-FDA.
- Strides Arcolab Ltd on March 19, 2008 announced its third ANDA approval for Fosphenytoin Injection 50mg/mL in 2 ml and 10 ml vials.
- Strides Arcolab Ltd has informed that Mr. V. S. Iyer has been appointed as an Executive Director of the Company.
-Strides Arcolab Receives US FDA NOD To Commercialize First Sterlite
-Strides announces First European Approval for Oncology Product
-Strides Arcolab receives US FDA Nod to Commercialize First Liquid
-StridesArcoL Update on acquisition of outstanding minority shareholding in Ascent Pharmahealth Limited
-Strides Arcolab joins the Malaysian Bio-xcell Ecosystem
-Strides Arcolab Announces US FDA approval for its 'Brazilian Sterile
-Strides Arcolab receives US FDA approval for Methotrexate Injection
-Strides Arcolab Announces Health Canada Approval For Tobramycin Injection
-Strides Arcolab acquires Sterile Formulations facility to expand core injectable biz
-Strides collaborates with Gilead Sciences
-Strides Arcolab receives ANDA approval from USFDA for Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Emtricitabine Tablet.
- Strides Arcolab announces US FDA approval for its Italian Semi-solids and Oinment facility.
- Strides announces WHO pre-qualification for Artemether + Lumifantrine .
-StelisBiopharma and Pieris Forge Alliance for Novel Anticalin Therapeutics in Ophthalmology.
-Strides Arcolab - Re-branding Biotech Business as ''Stelis''.
-Strides Arcolab - Pfenex Inc. and Agila Biotech Private Ltd Announce Joint Venture to Develop Biosimilar Products for the Global Market.
-- Medicines for Malaria Venture announces collaborations with Cipla and Strides.
-Strides Arcolab makes strategic investment in Oncobiologics Inc., USA.
- Strides partners with Gilead Sciences Inc, to bring Hepatitis C cure to 91 developing countries.
-Strides Arcolab receives US FDA approval for Buspirone Tablets.
-Strides Arcolab receives US FDA approval for Calcitriol Softgel.
-Strides Arcolab acquires 'Raricap' and India Branded Generic Business of Bafna.
-Strides Arcolab to acquire Shasun Pharma in all stock deal.
-Strides Arcolab Ltd. has entered into an agreement with Fortuna Public Relations Pvt. Ltd., Delhi appointing them as Company's Public Relations Agenc
-Strides Arcolab Ltd that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Gilead Sciences Inc,
-Strides Arcolab Ltd has launched the generic drug Sofosbuvir in India "Virso"
-Strides Arcolab gets USFDA nod for Polyethylene Glycol 3350
-Strides Arcolab gets USFDA nod for HIV treatment drug
-Strides Arcolab Ltd has approved the merger of Shasun Pharmaceuticals Ltd with the company.
-Strides Arcolab has completed the Rs 1,910-crore acquisition of Aspen Pharmacare, Australia.
-Strides Arcolab acquires CNS divisions of erstwhile Ranbaxy
-Strides Arcolab Ltd has changed from its present name "Strides Arcolab Limited" to "Strides Shasun Limited"
-Strides Shasun updates on "Acquisition of seven brands from Johnson & Johnson".
-Strides Shasun update on "Acquisition of CNS divisions of erstwhile Ranbaxy".
-"Strides Shasun to acquire a strategic stake in Generic Partners Holdings, Australia".
-"Strides Shasun to acquire controlling stake in Universal Corporation, Kenya".
-"Strides Shasun receives USFDA Tentative Approval for Efavirenz Tablet".
- "Strides Shasun announces successful completion of US FDA inspection at its Oral Dosage Facility in Bangalore".