Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Sturdy Industries Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
- Sturdy Industries Ltd. was established to manufacture plastics, aluminum and building material.
- Company has changed its name from Sturdy Polymers Ltd. to Sturdy Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Sham Mohan Lal was reappointed as a director of the company.
- The board of company, which met on 20th January, 2008, allotted 2 million convertible warrants of Rs 10 each at a price of Rs 17 each on preferential basis.
- Board of directors of the company on 9th February, 2008, has considered and approved the proposal for merger of M/s. Nuline Industries Pvt. Ltd. and M/s. Swati Storwel Pvt Ltd with the company.
-E-mail ID for Investors Complaints: email@example.com
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
-Sturdy Industries Ltd has a order of Rs. 91.54 Crores has been issued for supply of Aluminium Conductors by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd and a Order from Punjab State Transmission Corporation of India Ltd. of Rs. 43.00 Crores has also been issued.