-Makes a private placement of 3 30 800 shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 740 per share to mop up Rs 24.81 crore.
-Set up an off-shore development center for California-based IN Solutions System.
-Acquires a telecom software services firm IV Fourth Generation Inc USA in a $6.7m (Rs 29 crore) all cash deal.
-Satyam Computer has transformed from a predominantly Y2K solutions company to a multi-faceted totally integrated IT solutions provider in the past three years.
-Developes a software ranger which provides a total telecom fraud solution based on an advanced intelligent technology that monitors and tracks all types of frauds in mobile and fixed telephony and even keeps a check on calls to or from 'enemy' countries.
-Approves the acquisition of assets (primarily software products) Out Smart and Incharge of Magardi Inc, Ottawa, Canada.
-Bagged orders worth $200,000 to customise its product OUTsmart, for a set of highprofile clients in the US, including Global Crossing. OUTsmart, which belonged to Magardi,
-Discontinues the hardware operations of its telecom division, which consisted of telecom system integration-related business.
-Won a contract from Cyprus Telecommunications Authority (CYTA) to deploy RangerT, its fraud management software (FMS), in CYTA's network in Cyprus.
-Approved the agreed to issue 2,13,770 equity shares of the Company at Rs 100 per share to Toronto Dominion Bank on preferential basis.
-Won a contract from Sonatel Mobiles, Senegal (Western Africa) to deploy its Fraud Management Software (FMS), RangerT.
-Bagged the African telecom services provider's order worth $500,000
-Entered a contract with BPL Mobile to deploy its fraud management system, Ranger.
- Allotment of 2,13,770 equity shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 90/- per share on preferential basis to Toronto Dominion Bank in pursuance of the Special Resolution passed by the shareholders at the EGM held on February 14, 2002.
-Voted in favour of both the resolutions put forth-write off of the cost expended in acquisition of two software products from Magardi Inc., Canada and related expenses and the issue of rights shares worth Rs 200 million.
-Won a contract for the GSM network of Ikatel in Mali, to deploy its Fraud Management Software (FMS) Ranger TM.
-Signed a contract with Bharti Cellular to deploy its flagship Fraud Management System (FMS) Ranger.
-Pacific Group has purchased 5% of stake in Subex Systems (SSL), through the market on June 23.
-Gained 1.42% to Rs 128 by 12:06 pm, following reports that the company has won an order from Hutch for the development of its flagship Fraud Management System, FMS, Ranger
-Won an order from Hutch to develop its flagship FMS Ranger.
-Approved for the recruitment of P P Prabhu and S N Rajesh as the board directors of the company.
- Appointment of Mr. S N Rajesh, representative of Unit Trust of India A/c ITVUS, as Director of the company not liable to retie by rotation.
- Appointment of Mr. P P Prabhu as Director of the company liable to retire by rotation.
- Investcom Global Limited, an international telecommunication company has chosen 'RevMax(tm)', Subex revenue maximisation suite of products including 'Ranger(tm)' a Fraud Management System and 'INcharge(tm)', a Revenue Assurance Solution.
-Allotted 9986 equity shares to eligible employees under the ESOP Scheme 2000 on December 19, 2003.
- Subex systems Ltd., the Bangalore-based telecom software company, has
entered into an alliance with Primal Billing Solutions of Irvine, California to develop
software in the telecom billing area.
- The Bangalore-based Subex Systems Ltd has discontinued the hardware operations
of its telecom division, which consisted of telecom system integration related business.
2002- The Board of Directors of Subex Systems Ltd at its meeting held on January 02, 2002 has approved the agreed to issue 2,13,770 equity shares of the Company at Rs 100 per share to Toronto Dominion Bank on preferential basis. This is however subject to necessary approvals in this regard.
-S N Rajesh, representative of Unit Trust of India A/c ITVUS, has been approved to be appointed as Director of the company.
-Mr. P P Prabhu and S N Rajesh will be appointed as the board directors of the company. The company has recruited both of them as additional directors on the Subex board.
-Subex Systems shares gets listed at NSE
-Tata Teleservices selects Subex System's fraud management system
-Launches an integrated platform of its products for fraud management and revenue assurance, Ranger and In-charge.
-Subex Systems, a telecom software product company has won a $1.5-million order from a Tier-1 carrier with more than 15 million subscribers, in the CALA (Central America-Latin America) region, to deploy its flagship fraud management system, Ranger
-Subex Systems Ltd announced that SabaFon, Yemen's largest GSM network, has picked up its RevMax revenue maximization suite
-Subex Systems has announced that it has entered into partnership with Mideast Data Systems (MDS) group
-Subex Systems has acquired Alcatel's fraud management group (FMG).The acquisition gives Subex leadership status in the global telecom fraud management space
-Subex launches Marathon open source testing tools
-Dlist from the Hyderabad Stock Exchange Ltd (HSE) with effect from January 19, 2005.
-Subex Systems launches Version 3 of 'INcharge', Revenue Assurance System
-Subex Azure unveils Integrated Platform for Revenue Operation Center
-Subex Azure launches Risk Management Solution
- Subex Azure wins revenue assurance & fraud management contract with CELLC
-Subex Azure Ltd on March 02, 2007 has announced that it has successfully launched and priced an offering of U.S.$180 million Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCBs). The shareholders of the Company had approved the fund raising plans in their meeting held on January 29, 2007.
-Subex Azure Ltd on May 23, 2007 has announced the launch of Nikira V6.0, the latest version of its leading fraud management system.
- Subex Azure Ltd on August 06, 2007 has announced the launch of Concilia V9.2, the latest version of its leading Interconnect Billing System.
- Company name has been changed from Subex Azure Ltd to Subex Ltd.
- Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Operations and Business Support Systems (OSS/BSS), has been named the best supplier in the 'Innovation' category by Swisscom, for its OneFM fraud management solution.