|2007 - Sun Pharma Advanced Research Co.Ltd was formed in the year 2007, with separation of India's leading specialty pharma company, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, and its active projects in drug discovery and innovation into a new company. The parent company, Sun Pharma Industries Ltd continues to invest independently in generic research.
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd (SPARCL) had allotted 3,39,441 equity shares of Re 1 each to the bond-holders of Sun Pharma Industries Ltd (SPIL) on conversion of 5,500 foreign currency convertible bonds upon conversion.
- Balance Sheet along with the Profit and Loss Account for the year ended March 31, 2007 adopted and the Reports of Directors & Auditors thereon.
- Mr. Dilip S Shanghvi and Mr. Sudhir V Valia, re appointed as the Directors of the Company.
- According to the clause 10.2 of the scheme of arrangement of demerger, sanctioned by the High Court of Gujarat through its order dated March 01, 2007, issued on March 28, 2007 and as per supplementary Trust Deed dated may 18, 2007, the FCCB's holders of Sun Pharma Industries Ltd, are entitled for one equity share of Re 1 each of the company for every equity share of Rs.5 each of SPIL.
- "Sun Pharma announces USFDA approval for DOCEFREZ (docetaxel) for Injection".
-SPARC - Starhaler Device finalist at Medical Design Excellence Awards
-Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd Issues Rights in the Ratio of 1:7
-SPARC to provide update on NCE & NDDS programs
-SPARC Announces India Approval for Paclitaxel Injection Concentrate for Nanodispersion (PICN)