- Sundaram Multi Pap Ltd. becomes a public limited company and was incorporated with the aim to support the process the process of learning that the company was established with objective of providing quality paper stationery.
- Company achieved 'Award for Best Manufacturing Plant' by the government of Maharastra.
- The company received Award for Best Export Performance by the Ministry of Industries, Trade & Commerce, Government of Maharastra.
- Received Special Export Award by CAPEXIL, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
- Company had shifted the Registered Office from Kalina Motor Compound, Kurla Kalina Road, Kalina, Mumbai to Dev Plaza, S.V. Road, Andheri (W) Mumbai.
- On 29th September 2007 members of the 13th annual general meeting had increased authorized share capital of the company from Rs. 4 crore to Rs. 20 crore by creation of 16 crore equity shares of Rs. 1 each.
- They also increased the borrowing limits of the company to Rs. 50 crore.
- Sundaram Multi Pap Ltd had received court orders from the High Court, Bombay as well as Nagpur Branch of the High Court, Bombay, which approves the Scheme of Amalgamation of the company with Vidarbha Paper Mills Ltd and Sihora Paper Mills Ltd.
-The Company has recommended a dividend of 20%
-The Company has successfully launched a new business vertical-an innovative educational content under the brand name "e-class".
-The Company has recommended a dividend of Re. 0.20/- per equity share of Re. 1/- each (i.e. 20%).
-E-Class Education Systems Ltd launched its new Education Portal".
-Sundaram e-class signs MOU with AICPTR
-The Company has recommended a dividend of Re.0.20/- per Equity Share of Re.1/- each (i.e.20%).
-Sundaram Multi Pap has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 2:1
-Board has recommended a dividend of Re. 0.10/- per Equity Share of Re. 1/- each (i.e. 10%).
-Registered office of the company has been shifted from 903, Dev Plaza, Opp. Andheri Fire Station, S. V. Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai- 400058 to 5/6 Papa Industrial Estate, Suren Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400093 with effect from December 02, 2014.
-Mr. Manikandam P. Kammenchery and Mr. Kaushal R. Sheth has been appointed are additional directors of the company.
-Sundaram Multi Pap wholly owned subsidiary of the company E-class Education System Limited has recently launched its much awaited educational android memory card product for the students of Maharashtra state and has become a part of the digital India revolution.