- Sunitee Chemicals Ltd was incorporated and was engaged in manufacturing and distribution of organic chemicals.
- The board of the company at its meeting held on 19th November had decided to split the equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each to the equity shares of face value of Re 1 each.
- The company had fixed 20th January as the record date to split its equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each to the equity shares of face value of Re 1 each.
- Board of directors of the company had approved the resignation of B M Saraf from the post of managing director of the company with effect from 8th February.
- Mr Vipin Chandra Shivhare had been appointed as an additional director of the company. Further, he was appointed as the managing director of the company.
- The board of directors of the company had approved a proposal to enter into bio-technology related business venture and acquisition of the existing business in the field of biotechnology.
- The board had appointed a Special Committee consisting of two directors, to look into the available options and the funding requirements and also various options available to raise the funds to finance the proposal.
- The special committee appointed by the board of the company to look into proposal for entering into bio-technology related business venture had submitted its report.
- Board had authorized managing director of the company Mr. Dilip Bhamawat, at its meeting held on 15th February to enter into memorandum of understanding or arrangement on the behalf of the company.
-Sunitee Chemicals Ltd has informed that Mr. Dhaval SolankiI and Ms. Preetipatadia has been appointed as directors as per the meeting held on August 22, 2008.
-The registered office of the company shifted from D 133, Shri Ghantakarna Mahavir Market, Near New Cloth Market, Sarangpur, Ahmedabad 380002 to 24, Laxmi Chambers, Navjeevan Press Road, Opp. Old Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad. 380014