- Insul Electronics Ltd has informed that the EGM of the company to consider change in control over the company by appointment of three or more directors to be nominated from time to time by M/s.Bombay Mercantile & Leasing Co Ltd in place of the existing directors.
-Insul Electronics Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company has appointed on March 14, 2002 Mr A K Tulsyan and Mr U S Sarogi both nominated by Bombay Mercantile & Leasing Company Ltd. as Directors of the Company in place of Mr Shiv Kumar Rajgarhia and Mrs Taramani Rajgarhia.
- Company name has been changed from Insul Electronics Ltd. to Sunteck Realty & Infrastructure Ltd.
- Once again company name changed from Sunteck Realty & Infrastructure Ltd. to Sunteck Realty Ltd.
Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted to 5th Floor, Sunteck Centre, Subhash Road, Near United Ink Factory, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400057.
-InsulElectrn - Piramal Sunteck wins Airoli plot tender bid for Rs. 75 crores
-Sunteck Realty launches premium luxury residential tower Signia High at Borivali
-Sunteck Realty to launch Disney inspired homes in India
-Sunteck Realty to enter retail commercial
-Sunteck Realty launches Sunteck City
-Sunteck Realty ties up with Disney
-Sunteck Realty Ltd. - Sunteck Realty wins 'Real Estate Marketing Campaign of the Year'
-Sunteck Realty Ltd. - Sunteck Realty awards construction contract to L&T for Sunteck City
-The Company has received the approval of Registrar of Companies for Conversion of the Company into Limited Liability Partnership.
-Sunteck Realty Ltd. - Sunteck Realty bags, 5 Prestigious Awards at the Asia Pacific
-Sunteck Realty Limited bags Realty Plus Excellence Awards
-The Company through its overseas subsidiary (WOS) has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement for development of land in UAE.
-Sunteck Realty Ltd, MumbaiÂs leading premium real estate developer catering to the luxury & ultra luxury segment, was commemorated with 2 Prestigious Awards at the Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2014.
-Sunteck Realty to launch 4 new projects in Mumbai
-Sunteck Realty Ltd. received approval from the Hon'ble High Court of Bombay for the scheme of Amalgamation of Sanchit Derivatives Pvt. Ltd
-Sunteck Realty Acquires a Land Parcel at the junction of BKC To develop a premium commercial project
- Sunteck Realty Ltd assigned ÂIND A+Â rating by India Ratings
-Sunteck Realty bags 2 awards at Construction Week India Awards
-Sunteck Realty bags three awards at Realty Plus Awards
- Sunteck Realty bags award at NDTV Property Awards