Mar 31, 2014
The company is engaged in the activity of investments in shares and securities and commenced the activities of construction and infrastructure in the financial year under review.
1. The Company issued 1,05,57,900 Shares as bonus shares by way of capitalization of free reserves during the Financial Year 2012-13
2. Out of the above, 1,73,100 Shares were allotted in the last five years pursuant to the schemes of amalgamation without being payments received in cash
3. The share of the company splitted from the face value of Rs10 per share to face value of Re. 1/- per share during the financial year.
4. Rights, Preference and restrictions attached to the ordinary shares
The ordinary shares of the company having par value of Re. 1/- per share, rank parri passu in all respects including voting rights and entitlement to Dividend
5. Impairment of Assets :
Assets of the Company are being tested for impairment. Considering the internal and external sources of information, there was no indication of potential impairment loss, and hence estimation of recoverable amount does not arise.
6. Contingent Liabilities : Nil (Previous Year Rs. Nil)
7. Previous Year Figures :
The figures for the previous year have been regrouped, reclassified or rearranged to meet the recognition and measurement principles followed for preparation of financial statements.
Mar 31, 2010
1 Disclosure of relationship and transaction with the related parties as defined in Accounting Standards 18 issued by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is as under
(A) Name of the related parties and description of relationship:
(i) Key Management Personnel:
- Mr. Rajen P. Shah
- Mrs. Mita R. Shah
- Mr. Yatish Parekh
- Prakash Shah - HUF
- Rajen P. Shah - HUF
2 There are no reportable segment as per Accounting Standard 17 issued by the ICAI on "Segment Reporting"
3 The Equity shares of the Company are listed on the following Stock Exchange and the Company has duly paid the requisite amount of annual listing fees for the year 2009-2010 to both the Exchange.
(a) The Stock Exchange - Ahmedabad.
Kamdhenu Complex, Opp. Sahajanand College,
Pangrapole, Ahmedabad -15
(b) The Stock Exchange - Mumbai.
Phiroz Jeejeebhoy Tower,
Dalai Street - Mumbai - 01.
4 Previous years figures have been regrouped and recast wherever necessary to make them comparable with current years figure.