Mar 31, 2014
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of M/s Supra Trends Limited ("the Company") which comprise the Balance sheet as at March 31, 2014, the Statement of Profit and Loss account and the Cash Flow Statement for the year ended, and the summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management''s responsibility for the Financial Statements:
2. The company''s management is responsible for the preparation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the Accounting Standards referred to in sub-section (3C) of section 211 of the Companies Act, 1956 of India ("the Act") read with the general circular No.15/2013 of Ministry of Corporate Affairs in respect of section 133 of Companies Act, 2013.This responsibility includes the design, implementation and maintenance of internal control relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on our audit. We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
4. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor''s judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments, the auditor considers internal control relevant to the Company''s preparation and fair presentation of the financial statements in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
5. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for our audit opinion.
6. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us, the financial statements give the information required by the Act in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India:
a) in the case of the Balance Sheet, of the state of affairs of the Company as at March 31,2014;
b) in the case of the Profit and Loss Account, of the profit for the year ended on that date; and
c) in the case of the Cash Flow Statement, of the cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on other Legal and Regulatory Requirements:
7. As required by the Companies (Auditor''s Report) Order, 2003 as amended by the Companies (Auditor''s Report) (Amendment) Order, 2004 (together the ''Order''), issued by the Central Government of India in terms of Section 227 (4A) of the Companies Act, 1956 (''the Act''), since in our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, we enclose in the Annexure a statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 4 and 5 of the Order.
8. As required by section 227(3) of the Act, we report that:
a) We have obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b) In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as appears from our examination of those books
c) The Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash flow statement dealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
d) In our opinion, the Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash flow statement comply with the Accounting Standards notified under the Act read with the General Circular No. 15/2013 of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in respect of section 133 of the companies Act,2013;
e) On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March 31, 2014 and taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the directors is disqualified as on March 31, 2014, from being appointed as a director in terms of clause (g) of sub-section (1) of section 274 of the Companies Act, 1956.
Referred to in paragraph 7 of the Auditor''s Report of even date to the members of Supra Trends Limited on the Financial Statements as of and for the year ended March 31, 2014.We report that :
I. According to the explanation given by the management, Company is not having any fixed assets; hence this clause is not applicable to the company.
II. The Company is dealing with financial services; accordingly, it does not hold any physical inventories. Thus, paragraph 4(ii) of the Order is not applicable.
III. The Company has neither granted nor taken any loans, secured or unsecured, to companies, firms or other parties covered in the register maintained under section 301 of the Act. Therefore, the provisions of Clause 4(iii)[(b), (c) and (d)/(f) and (g)] of the said order are not applicable to the company.
IV. In our opinion, and according to the information and explanation given to us, there is an adequate control system commensurate with the size of the company and the nature of its business with regards to purchase of fixed assets and sale of services. The activities of the Company do not involve purchase of inventory and the sale of goods. We have not observed any major weakness in the internal control system during the course of the audit.
V. (a) According to the information and explanation given to us, there have been no contracts or arrangements that need to be entered in the register maintained under Section 301 of the act.
(b) In our opinion, and according to the information and explanations given to us, there are no transactions made in pursuance of such contracts or arrangement exceeding the value of Rupees Five Lakhs in respect of any party during the year.
VI. The company has not accepted any deposits from the public within the meaning of Sections 58A and 58AA of the Act and the rules framed there under.
VII. In our opinion, the Company has an internal audit system commensurate with its size and nature of its business.
VIII. The Central Government of India has not prescribed the maintenance of cost records under clause (d) of sub-section (1) of Section 209 of the Act for any of the services provided by the company.
IX. (a) According to the information and explanations given to us and the records of the company examined by us, in our
opinion, the company is generally regular in depositing undisputed statutory dues including provident fund, employee''s state insurance, income-tax, Sales-tax, wealth tax, service tax, custom duty, and other material statutory dues, as applicable, with the appropriate authorities. There are no undisputed amounts payable in respect of such applicable statutory dues as at March 31, 2014 for a period of more than six months from the date they became payable.
(b) According to the information and explanations given to us and the records of the company examined by us, there are no dues of income-tax, sales-tax, wealth tax, service-tax, customs duty, and excise duty which have not been deposited on account of any dispute.
X. The Company has accumulated losses as at the end of the financial year is more than fifty percent of its Net worth. It has incurred cash losses in the financial year ended on that date.
XI. According to the records of the Company examined by us and the information and explanation given to us, the Company has not defaulted in repayment of dues to any financial institution or bank or debenture holders as at the balance sheet date.
XII. The Company has not granted any loans and advances on the basis of security by way of pledge of shares, debentures and other securities. Therefore, the provisions of Clause 4(xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
XIII. As the provisions of any special statute applicable to chit fund/nidhi/mutual benefit fund/societies are not applicable to the Company, the provisions of Clause 4(xii) of the Companies (Auditor''s Report) Order 2003 as amended by the Companies (Auditor''s Report) (Amendment) Order, 2004 are not applicable to the Company.
XIV. In our opinion, the Company has maintained proper records of transactions and contracts, In respect of trading in shares, securities, debentures and other investments and timely entries have been made therein. All shares, debentures and other investment have been held by the Company in its own name.
XV. In our opinion, and according to the information and explanations given to us, the company has not given any guarantee for loans taken by others from bank or financial institutions.
XVI. The Company has not raise any term loans. Accordingly, the provisions of Clause 4(xvi) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
XVII. According to the cash flow statement and other records examined by us and the information and explanation given to us and on an overall examination of the balance sheet of the Company, we report that the no funds raised on short term basis have been used for long-term investment.
XVIII. The Company has not made any preferential allotment of shares to parties and companies covered in the register maintained under section 301 of the Act during the year. Accordingly, the provisions of Clause 4(xviii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
XIX. The Company has not issued any debentures during the year and does not have any debentures outstanding as at the beginning of the year and at the year end. Accordingly the provisions of Clause 4(xix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
XX. The Company has not raised any money by public issues during the year. The Management has disclosed the end use of monies during the year, out of public issue raise in the earlier year.
XXI. During the course of our examination of the books and records of the Company, carried out in accordance with the generally accepted auditing practices in India, and according to the information and explanations given to us, we have neither come across any instance of fraud on or by the Company, noticed or reported during the year, nor have we been informed of any such case by the Management.
For P S Nagaraju& Co., (Firm Reg. No: 011447S) Chartered Accountants Sd/- P.S.Nagaraju Partner Member Ship No: 210268
Hyderabad, 30th May 2014