|Brief History and business of the Company
Suven Pharmaceuticals Limited was promoted in 1989 by
Mr.Jasti Venkateswarlu and Mrs. Jasti Sudha Rani for the
manufacture of bulk drugs and drug intermediates. The
Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on
9th March, 1989 in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Subsequently on 4th January, 1995 it was converted into a
Public Limited Company in terms of special resolution dated
25.11.94 U/s. 31(1)/44 of Companies Act.
- The Company deveops and manufactures drug intermediates, under
contract from the drug's global patent holders.
- The Company has entered into agreement with NSDL and CDSL for
dematerialisation of shares.
- Company bags export orders of Rs 21 cr
2001 - Borregaard Industries Ltd, Norway, acquires 15% stake in the company
2002- An accident occurred at the company's Suryapet Unit AS when a transporters vehicle entered the factory premises on November 17, 2002
-Pfizer Ltd and Suven Pharmaceuticals Ltd have tied up with the Bombay College of Pharmacy to set up an academy for clinical excellence (ACE) , in Mumbai.
2003-Borregaard Industries Ltd, a Norwegean pharma player has offloaded its entire 17.05 per cent stake ( 7.50 lakh equity shares) in Suven Life Sciences Ltd
-Suven Life Sciences USA LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of Suven Pharmaceuticals Ltd has acquired Synthon Chiragenics Corporation New Jersey USA
-Suven Life Sciences Ltd has informed the stock exchanges that its shareholders at the extraordinary general meeting held on Jan 05 have approved the sub-division of equity shares into face value of Rs 2 each from the face value of Rs 10 each.
-Suven Life Sciences BoD approves preferential shares issue
-Suven Life Sciences Ltd has said that its board of directors on Jan 19 has allotted 30 lakh equity shares of face value of Rs 2 each on preferential basis to four investors. While Emerging Markets Management LLC was allotted 10 lakh shares, Aeneas Portfolio Company LP 8.75 lakh shares, Commonwealth Equity Fund Ltd, a sub-account of Batterymarch Financial Management Inc, 6.25 lakh shares and Mr Rambabu Chirumamilla was given 5 lakh shares.
-Two units of Suven Life (Suryapet & Jeedimetla) get ISO confirmation
- Suven Life Sciences Ltd (Suven) on November 27, 2007 has announced that the European Patent Office (EPO) granted Two Patents, 1523486 and 1581538 to Suven and are valid until June 2022.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs2/- to Rs1/-.
- Suven Life Sciences has secured two U.S. patents relating to new chemical entities (NCEs) for treatment of disorders associated with neurodegenerative diseases
- Suven Life Sciences Ltd (Suven) announces today that the European Patent Office (EPO) has Issued 3 new Patents: EP1537113, EP1704154 and EP1856132 corresponding to three New Chemical Entities (NCEs) for the treatment of disorders associated with Neurodegenerative diseases and these Patents are valid until 2022,23 and 24 respectively.
-Suven Secures Two product patents in China and Russia
-Suven Life Sciences secures 5th Product Patent from US patent office for their NCE to treat Central Nervous System
-Suven Life Sciences bagged the eight product patent from European Patent Office (EPO) for their NCE to treat Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders.
-Suven Life Secures Three Australian Patents on NCEs
-Suven gets two patents from Japanese Patent Office for NCE's
-Suven's Unit-III receives US FDA Acceptance
-Suven Life Sciences secures 7 Product Patents for their NCEs in several key markets in the world
-Suven Life Sciences bags "Bio-Excellence Award at Bangalore India Bio 2011
-Suven Life Sciences secures 2 Product Patents for their NCEs in the key markets in the world
-Suven Life Sciences bags Pharmexcil's Gold "Patent Award"
-Suven Life Sciences secures 3 Product Patents for their NCEs in Mexico and USA
-Suven Life Sciences gets 4 Product Patents in Japan, Australia, Europe and Eurasia
-Suven Life Sciences bags Pharmexcil's "Platinum Patent Award"
-Suven Life Sciences secures 5 Product Patents for their NCEs in China & Korea.
- Suven Life Sciences bags 4 Product Patents for their NCEs in China, Mexico and New Zealand"
- Suven Life secures three Product Patents for their NCEs in Canada and Eurasia"
- Suven Life secures two (2) Product Patents for their NCEs in Europe
- The Company has recommended Dividend Re. 30 paisa per equity share of face value of Re. 1/-.
- SUVENÂS PASHAMYLARAMÂS UNIT RECEIVES US FDA ACCEPTANCE
- Suven Life Sciences bags PharmexcilÂs 'Gold Patent Award' for NCEÂs and 'Outstanding Export Performance Award' for Contract Research and Manufacturing.
- Suven Life Sciences awarded Forbes Asia's "Best Under A Billion" Award
- Suven initiated Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) studies in Phase 1 clinical Trial for their investigational compound SUVN-G3031
- Suven Life Sciences bags PharmexcilÂs Gold Patent Award