- The Company has launched its most integrated business accountingsoftware 'Personal Accountant' in Guwahati.
- The Company has been awarded a multi-million-dollar contract to develop a software system, which will make insurance information from the General Organisation of Social Insurance, Saudi Arabia available on the Internet.
- The Company has signed a global alliance with Choridiant Software, Inc a leading provider of e-business infrastructure software for customer interaction.
- The Company and Housing Development Finance Corporation have set up Rs 40-crore company with 50:50 partnership to provide IT-enabled services to overseas companies.
- Tata Consultancy Services has entered into a tie-up with PrimeResponse to architect, implement, support and consult its e-marketing solution -- Prime@Vantage.com.
- The Company has entered into an alliance with Broadvision, a California-based personalised e-business applications provider, to offer the latter's business solutions in India.
- Mr. S. Ramadorai, Chief Executive Officer, Tata Consultancy Services has been appointed as Director on the board of Tata Industries Ltd.
- The Company has emerged as Asia's largest software and services company launched its computer security consultancy practice.
- Software major Tata Consultancy Services proposes to set up three additional development centres in the country including one at Coimbatore within the next couple of year.
- TCS has made significant investments in newer technologies and Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) as a strategic area of focus. Towards this the company has signed a memorandum of understanding with Jataayu Software (P) Ltd. for WAP technology.
- The Tata Consultancy Services has opened four new offices in the US, which would focus on high quality technology services and innovative research and development.
- Visual Soft Technologies Ltd. and Tata Consultancy Services have each bagged two awards from the Hyderabad Software Exporters Association for the year 2000.
- Tata Consultancy Services has received the Global Partnership Award 2000 from AIESEC International, the Rotterdam-based NGO.
- The World's leading automotive systems major, Delphi Automotive Systems has entered into a tie-up with infotech leaders Infosys, TCS and CG Smith for embedded software development for its worldwide operations.
- The Company has entered into a strategic partnership with the universal description, discovery and integration project.
- The Company has signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras to set
up a Centre of Excellence on computational engineering.
- Tata Consultancy Services and hte Institute for Development and Research in
Banking Technology have entered into an agreement ofr deploying a messaging
solution for the Indian banking and financial sector.
- Tata Consultancy Services has earmarked a Rs 200-crore corpus for funding research and development initiatives. This year, the companyÂs focus areas for R&D will be bio-informatics and Net security.
- Software and services major, Tata Consultancy Services it has entered into a partnership
with Swedish Bank Sakndinaviska Enskilda Banken, US-based Ankar Capital and Compas Venture ot develop wealth management products and services for leading Asian banks.
- The Information technology company of Tata Sons, Tata Infotech may be merged with Tata Consultancy Services, the software services division of Tata Sons.
- Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys have emerged as the leading Indian software exporters during 2000-01, clocking exports worth Rs 2,870.26 crore and Rs 1,852.94 crore, respectively.
- Tata Consultancy Services, a global software solutions and consulting services enterprises,
has signed up with Ericsson worldwide to provide cost-effective solutions in telecom through its
Global Development Centre in Hyderabad
- Tata Consultancy Services, the software solutions and consulting services enterprise, has
signed an agreement to provide software solutions to Ericsson World-wide..
- TCS has spread its operations into the Asia-Pacific by setting up a regional headquarters in
Singapore to focus primarily on the emerging infocomm industry in the region.
- TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), the global software solutions and consulting services major, hasentered into a multi-year collaborative agreement with the Hyderabad-based Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), a leading R&D laboratory under the Department of Biotechnology.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a division of Tata Sons, appears to have initiated the spadework for its proposed initial public offering (IPO).
- Oracle Software India on September 25 announced Tata Consultancy Services as a member of its mobile partner initiative programme to offer solutions and services based on Oracle mobile application suites.
- Tata Consultancy Services has announced the opening of a new office in Portland, Oregon. The office has been opened as part of the company's North American strategy. The $700-million company, with 18,000 employees, has 40 offices in the US alone, and over a hundred worldwide.
_ TCS bags order of Rs 500 crore from SBI.
-Mr P K Chakravarty, Company Secretary & Compliance Officer of Tata Construction & Projects Ltd has resigned from the services of the company wef from the close of office hours on July 31, 2002.
-TCS sets up dedicated department to train its employees to speak at least 1 foreign language
-TCS makes turnkey project for Chennai Telephone call centre
-Tata Consultancy new BPO partner of Aviva
-TCS issues digital certificates to 12 delegates
-Ties up with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd to provide medical advisory and counselling services at Ghar, the highway retailing initiative of BPCL
- Acquires Singapore Airlines' (SIA) 51 per cent stake in their joint venture, Aviation Software Development Consultancy India, for Rs 14.03 crore
--Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) on April 2 announced the release of PowerPac-G, a software product that addresses decision support and integrated asset management needs of power generation plants. TCS and BHEL will jointly market the product in the Indian and global markets, and initial orders have been firmed up.
-Tata Sons has transferred its entire 51.12 per cent equity stake in CMC to group company Tata Consultancy services (TCS) for Rs 380 crore at Rs 490.5 a share.
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced the opening of its 'automotive centre of excellence' in Detroit, US,
- The company has appointed US-headquartered public relations (PR) agency Fleishman Hillard to handle its international public relations operations.
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has acquired Phoenix Global Solutions (PGS) from the Phoenix Companies Inc
-TCS enters strategic global OEM partnership with i2
- PNB mandates TCS to deploy HR Solutions
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has joined hands with PeopleSoft to handle a Rs 5-10 crore worth project mandated by Punjab National Bank (PNB) to implement human capital management and payroll solution.
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, the jewel in the Tata group's crown, has a new board of directors. Ratan N Tata, non-executive chairman of Tata Sons, along with S Ramadorai and Aman Mehta, have joined the board
-Bahrain National Holding (BNH) Company has signed a long-term contract with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), to consolidate its position as a preferred insurance service provider.
-eSeva APOnline, a joint venture between the government of Andhra Pradesh and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for government to citizen (G2C) services, has launched a new initiative Home Seva on July 16
-TCS has set up its ninth development centre near Chennai on the Old Mahabalipuram Road, the city's information technology corridor
- Tata Consultancy Services made its debut on the two premier stock exchanges on August 25, closing around 16 per cent higher than the issue price of Rs 850 per share discovered through book building on a price range of Rs 775 to Rs 900 per share
-Chhattisgarh Infotech and Biotech Promotion Society (CHiPS), joins with TCS to become a digital certificate issuing authority
-TCS MD gets inaugural award for Indo-US Business Excellence
-TCS sets up office in Brussels
-TCS join hands with US firm to develop a wireless payment platform
-Andhra Pradesh Technology Services (APTS) join hands with TCS to issue digital certificates.
-TCS forges alliance with Israeli biotech firm
-TCS forges alliance with TAFE Global
-Leading software company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced an alliance with the MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research (CISR), strengthening ties with the world's leading academic institutions
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd ties up with Formula One racing car champion Ferrari to provide information technology and engineering services for the development of the team's racing car for the 2005 season.
-TCS forges alliance with Hyperion
- Computer Associates International Inc (CA) enters into a strategic partnership with Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) to secure the latter's operations covering 55 centres globally by deploying CA's eTrust end-to-end security solutions.
-TCS, NAL enters into MoU for aerospace solutions
-TCS sets up new development centre in Kochi
-Tata Consultancy Services has two new offerings in store for the pharma and clinical trials market
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) becomes country's first IT company to cross the $2 billion mark as it closed fiscal 2005 with Rs 9,748.47 crore in revenues. At Rs 1,976.90 crore in net profit, it is also the first software giant to cross $500 million in net profit.
-SICO selects TCS & Microsoft as Strategic Partners
-TCS forges alliance with US-based QAD Inc
-TCS inks pact with Italian company
-BindView in alliance with TCS
-TCS gets UK Trade and Investment Special Recognition Award
-TCS enters into global partnership with SAP AG to deliver Adaptive Manufacturing Solutions using SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence and a set of TCS industry-specific composite applications.
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) got an interior design deal from US airframe manufacturer Boeing Company and will work closely with its customer to design the interiors of new aircraft.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on November 02, 2006 has appointed Mrs Laura M Cha on the Board of the Company as an Independent Director.
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) has announced that the Company has signed a seven year agreement to provide a full range of managed IT services to Somerfield, a leading UK-based small-format food retailer, building on an existing eight-year relationship between the Company and Somerfield.
-TCS signs services contact with United Biscuits.
-Tata Consultancy Services has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged $1.2 billion outsourcing contract from Nielsen partners, the largest ever-outsourcing deal for any Indian IT player.
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd has announced that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned the Company a corporate credit rating of 'BBB' with a positive outlook.
- Tata Consultancy Services has rolled out a new set of solutions for airlines.
-Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) on April 05, 2008 has announced that it has signed a new multi-year contract with Chrysler LLC to provide a comprehensive portfolio of IT services. The scope of this contract integrates the contract TCS announced in February with Chrysler.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has signed a five-year global contract with telecom giant Ericsson. TCS will deliver application maintenance and development services for Ericsson's internal IT operations. TCS will be one of the two strategic partners responsible for delivering application maintenance services to Ericsson. It will also be a preferred supplier for application development services.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged a multi-year IT solutions contract from Infineon Technologies AG (IFX), a semiconductor manufacturer. Under the agreement, TCS will operate and maintain solutions for the Infineon's Supply Chain Management (SCM) landscape. The Infineon SCM Planning operations will be operated out of Munich, Germany and Bangalore, India.
- TCS has won an $80 million outsourcing contract from UK's Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission (CMEC). The order is first in a series of almost $2-3 billion worth of contracts to be awarded by UK's state-owned departments.
- Tata Consultancy Services opened a new Global Delivery Center in Buenos Aires, Argentina - the first company to officially inaugurate its facilities in the new Technology District of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has opened a new global delivery centre in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Tata Consultancy Services has given the bonus in the ratio of 1:1
- TCS has bagged a multi-year deal from the British government to administer the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST).Personal Accounts Delivery Authority (PADA), a non-departmental public body (NDPB), will sign a contract with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) later this month which will be divided into two stages and running into 10 years.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), India's top software services exporter, today said that it had signed a multi-year outsourcing contract with Norway's Telenor.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged a five-year IT infrastructure management services contract worth more than Australian $50 million (about Rs.218 crore) from Australian renewable energy company AGL Energy.
- Diligenta strengthens UK position with Â£250 million life and pension business wins Five million life and pensions policies now administered by Diligenta
- Hilton Worldwide signed Multi-Year Agreement with Tata Consultancy Services
- Hua Xia Bank, China (HXB) and TCS won Best Core Banking Project Implementation Award.
- CUA appoints TCS BaNCS for Online Banking Platform transformation
- Diligenta wins $ 2.2 billion (Pound 1.37 billion) contract with Friends Life; Deal all 3.2 million additional policies to total portfolio
- TCS - Everest Group Positions Tata Consultancy Services as a Leader in Banking Applications Outsourcing
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) launched major partnership with Amsterdam Marathon
- Tata Consultancy Services appointed official technology partner to Pro cycling team Garmin-Cervelo
- Tata Consultancy Services Awarded "Supplier of the Year" by Owens Corning
- TCS - Tata Consultancy Services Ranked World's 7th Greenest Company in Newsweek's Green Rankings 2011 Global 500 List
- TCS - Tata Consultancy Services wins top European award for excellence
- TCS - TCS BaNCS Launched Mobile Trading in India
- TCS launched new Trading & Surveillance Platform to serve the Market Infrastructure
- TCS ranked third in FinTech 100
- Software firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) said it has won the SAP Award of excellence for best run value realization for Project Spectrum.
- TCS won innovation award in France
- TCS signed deal with South Africa Nedgroup Insurance
- TCS named in Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in US
- TCS launched Passport Seva Kendra in Delhi
- TCS launched new rapid implementation offering for Oracle Fusion HCM
- TCS signed agreement with Scandinavian Airlines for F&A platform
- TCS entered into agreement with UK-based hospitality business chain
- TCS China ranked among Top 10 Global Service Providers
- TCS bags prestigious contract from UK Home Office Department
- TCS bags Partner Impact Awards from SAP
- TCS bags 2011 Eaton Premier Supplier Award
- TCS - TCS won the "People Choice" award from the US National Science Foundation
- TCS - TCS Ranked a Leader in Worldwide Life Science Sales and Marketing IT Outsourcing in an IDC MarketScape Report
- TCS - TCS China ranked among "2012 Top 10 Global Service Providers in China
- Tata Consultancy Services Placed as a Leader in Oracle Application Management Services by Leading Research Firm
- TCS Designated a Leader and 2012 Star Performer in Capital Markets Application Outsourcing by Everest Group Research.
- TCS selected by Nokia as a global IT Partner
-TCS adds over US $1 billion in brand value
- TCS expands UK operations in Liverpool
-TCS Placed as a Leader in Oracle Application Management Services by Gartner
-TCS Receives Partner Excellence Award From Pegasystems, Inc.
-TCS completes the acquisition of French IT Services firm ALTI
-TCS Launches Mobile Telematics Solution for Auto Insurers
-TCS BaNCS wins best custody solution at the 2013 Global Custodian Awards for Excellence
-TCS wins multiple Corporate Engagement Awards in Europe
-TCS Launches New Digital Software & Solutions Group to Transform Digital Commerce and Customer Centricity
-Diageo selects TCS as a strategic partner
-TCS Introduces New Software Assurance Solution Co-Developed with Nissan
-TCS Recognized as a ÂLeaderÂ in Retail Banking BPO by NelsonHall
-TCS UK wins Gold Award for ÂInnovation in LearningÂ
-TCS Named Exclusive Certification Services Provider for CDMI Conformance Testing by SNIA
-TCS Wins Prestigious Association of Management Consulting Firms Award
-TCS wins Leading Vendor Award for Quality Assurance Services
-TCS Positioned as a Leader in Capital Markets BPO by Everest Group
-TCS UK recognized at Hr Network National Awards 2014
-TCS Receives Top Workforce Award at the 2014 Diversity and Inclusion (DANDI) Awards Ceremony
-TCS Launches User Experience Center of Excellence in Cincinnati, Ohio
-TCS has signed a multi-year partnership deal with UK-based leading airline, Virgin Atlantic Airways (VAA),
-Virgin Atlantic Airways selects TCS to support Digital Transformation programme
-TCS Research Scholarship Programme expands to reach 200 more Computer Science PhD's in India
-Tata Consultancy Services consolidates its long term partnership with the City of Amsterdam
-TCS has been recognised by Ovum as a leader in the Ovum Decision Matrix.
-TCS Recognized as a Leader and Star Performer in Capital Markets Application Outsourcing Services by Everest Group
-Europe's largest ever survey of business leaders ranks TCS #1 on both performance and customer satisfaction
-TCS has won three different awards at the Brandon Hall Group Awards.
-Singapore Airlines and TCS Introduce Mobile Solution for Cabin Crew
-TCS recognized as the industry's fastest growing brand over last five years
-TCS enters into strategic partnership with iRise
-TCS Launches Business Process Innovation, Simulation & Visualization as a Service (VaaS)
-Tata Consultancy Services Expands operations by opening a new Banking and Financial Services(BFS) center in Singapore.
-TCS declares one-time bonus worth Rs 2,628 cr to its employees
-TCS Wins 2015 SAP Pinnacle Award
- Euroclear Finland launches Infinity, powered by TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure
- TCS was ranked as the 57th leading brand in the US by Brand Finance
-TCS Announces Premier Partnership with Adobe for Digital Marketing Solutions and Services
-Over 80% of companies increased revenue by investing in Internet of Things: TCS study.
-TCS Announces Global Strategic Partnership with FICO
-TCS Japan Starts a New Cloud Communication Infrastructure Service "ASTEPLUG Cl" for Mitsubishi Corporation Group.
-TCS Recognized as a Leader in Workplace Services by Independent Research Firm
-Tata Consultancy Services Launches Optumera and OmniStore Retail Solutions.
-TCS Recognized as a Leader in Manufacturing Service Life-Cycle Management by IDC Marketscape
-TCS Launches Voice over LTE solution
-TCS Launches its Digital Reimagination Studio in Silicon Valley
-TCS recognised as "Superbrand" in the UK
-TCS recognized as a Global Top Employer
-TCS Recognized as a Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Services for Second Consecutive Year by Everest Group
-TCS Recognized as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services for Third Consecutive Year by Gartner