Home  »  Company  »  Tatia Global Vennture Ltd.  »  Quotes  »  Company History
Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'

Tatia Global Vennture Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details

Tatia Intimate Exports Limited (TIEL) was incorporated as a public limited company on 13.01.1994. The company is setting up a project for manufacture of ladies intimate garments such as brassieres, bodies and panties using imported stretchable polyamide lace fabrics. The Installed capacity of the project is 75 lakhs pieces. The company intends to export 75% of its output and the remaining 25% is intended for domestic market through the Company's exclusive branded retail outlets to be set up at major metropolitan cities in India.

2008

-Tatia Intimate Exports Ltd has informed that the Registrar of Companies of Tamil Nadu has approved and issue a fresh certificate of Incorporation effecting the Name change of the Company from 'TATIA INTIMATE EXPORTS LTD' to 'TATIA GLOBAL VENTURE LTD' with effect from February 05, 2008.
 
Subscribe now to get personal finance updates in your inbox!