Mar 31, 2015
1. Capital Work in Progress in Machine as on 31.03.2015 Rs.5,52,84,856.79 includes Total amount Rs. 79,55,178.79 (Last year Rs 33,53,960/- as interest paid during the construction period.
2. Building Construction during the year amounts to Rs. 19,87,173.20 has not been capitalised because the construction work has not been completed.
3. Pursuant to the enactment of Companies Act 2013, the company has applised the estimated useful lives as spcified in Schedule II, except in respect of certain assets as disclosed in Accounting Policy on Depreciation, Amortisation and Depletion. Accordingly the unamortised carrying value is being depreciated over the revised/ remaining useful lives.
4. The written down value of Fixed Assets whose lives have expired as at 1st April 2014 have been adjusted net of tax, in the opening balance of Profit and Loss Account amounting to Rs 1,12,600/-
5. The Gross Block of Fixed Assets includes Rs. 4,139,912 (Previous Year Rs.4,139,912) on account of change from net block method to gross block method since incorporation to 2004. The same amount has been changed in the depreciation for the same period.
Mar 31, 2014
Note No. 1 Share Capital
Right, Preferences and Restriction attached to shares Equity shares
The company has only one class of Equity having a par value Rs. 10.00 per share. Each shareholder is eligible for one vote per share held. The dividend proposed by the board of directors is subject to the approval of the shareholders in ensuing Annual General Meeting, except in case of interim dividend. In the event of liquidation, the Equity shareholders are eligible to receive the remaining assets of the company after distribution of all preferential amounts, in proportion to their shareholding.
Note No. 2 Cost of material Consumed
According to Excise Act, Closing Balance of Unutilized Cenvat Credit should not be show in Balance Sheet under Advance Head. So, Unutilized amount Rs. 17,86,628.00 added in cost of material consumed.