1986 - The Company was Incorporated, and the Company is engaged in the manufacture of gears.
The Company is promoted by Mr. Deep Kapuria. The Company's product cater to
requirements of Maruti Udyog Ltd., Premier Automobiles Ltd., Hindustan Motors Ltd. etc.
- The Company has set up a backward integration project for the manufacture of precision
not/cold die extruded forgings, at its existings plant site at Bhiwadi.
1992 - 7,84,000 No. of Equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at premium of Rs. 15/- per share
aggregating to Rs. 1,96,00,000/- on Rights Basis to the existing equity shareholders of the
company in the ratio of 7 equity shares for every 10 existing fully paid up equity shares held
in the company.
- The Rights issue, upto 39,200 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10/- for cash at a premium of Rs. 15/- per
share aggregating to Rs. 9,80,000/- will be offered to the employees of the company by way
of Firm Allotment.
- The company has installed sophisticated machineries, with PLC and CNC which consumes
1993 - During the year, the company had hectic activity both in the capital market front as well
as implementation of the import substitute forging project in the shape of backward
integration of activities.
- During the year, working of the company marginally declined in view of the continued
recession in the Automobile Industry.
- The company came out with Rights Issue of 9,36,600 No. of Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each at
a premium of Rs. 12.50 per share aggregating to Rs. 210.74 lakhs which was opened
for subscription on 13th April 1993 and closed on 22nd May 1993.
- The Company entered the Capital Market for raising funds when the whole Market was in
the Grip of Bears and the investors in general were facing resource constraints.
1996 - Lt. Gen J.K. Khanna (Retd) and Mr. G.D. Dutta Directors of the company retire at the
ensuing Annual General Meeting.
1997 - The company has also achieved the ISO 9002 accredition.
- Mr. Anil Khanna and Lt.Gen(Retd) J.K. Khanna, Directors of the Company
are retiring by rotation, being eligible offer themselves for re-appointment.
- The company has acquired the latest design software which are helpful in developing
the gears for the most advanced automobiles.
1998 - Sh. K.L. Kalra, Directors of the Company is retiring by rotation, being eligible offer themselves
- The company has installed Power Factor Capacitors to regulate the phase wise current
and optimise the usage of electricity.
1999 - The company is developing markets in Germany and is increasing its business in U.K.
2000 - Hi-Tech Gears Ltd. has joined hands with Getrag Gears of the US to establish
a joint venture for manufacturing timing gears.
- The company has entered into an agreement with National Securities Depository
Limited in accordance with the provisions of the Depositories Act, 1996 which is now fully
operational and the members may avail of such facility.
-Hi-Tech Gears Ltd. has appointed Mr. Deepak Rai, as Chief financial Officer of the Company w.e.f. June 16, 2007 i.e. the date of board meeting.
- Hi-Tech Gears Ltd. has appointed Mr. Ashish Tandon as new Chief Financial Officer of the Company w.e.f. April 09, 2008.
- Hi-Tech Gears Limited has considered and approved the appointment of Mr. Anuj Kapuria as Executive Director of the Company.