-Torrent Power AEC Limited launches "Fixed Service Line Charges"
-Torrent Power SEC Limited launches Services at Customers Doorstep
-Torrent Power Generation Limited begins construction of its 1147.5 MW SUGEN Project
-Torrent Power Ltd has informed that the Company has signed the Distribution Franchise agreement with The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL) for the distribution of power to 1.6 lac customers in Bhiwandi circle for a period of ten years.
-Torrent Power signs Joint Venture with POWERGRID
-Torrent Power gets Gujarat High Court nod for merger scheme
- Torrent Power Limited has appointed Mr. D B Shah as the Company Secretary as well as the Compliance Officer as per the provisions of the Listing Agreement vice Mr. Jagdish A Mehta.
-Torrent Power Ltd has appointed Mr. P S Shenoy as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company with effect from March 17, 2007.
-Torrent Power Ltd has informed that the Company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Gujarat Power Corporation Ltd on May 22, 2007 for setting up a 1000+ MW coal based power project at Pipavav in Amreli District, Gujarat.
- Torrent Power Ltd has informed that Shri. Samir K Barua has been appointed as a Director on the Board of the Company with effect from January 29, 2008 to fill in the vacancy caused by resignation of Dr. Bakul Dholakia.
-Torrent Power Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on July 30, 2008, inter alia, has appointed Shri. M M Srivastava, IAS as an additional director of the Company.
--Torrent Power signs distribution franchisee agreement for Kanpur & Agra
- Torrent Power Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 28, 2010, appointed Shri. Keki Mistry as Additional Director.
- The Board has recommended normal annual dividend Rs. 3.00 per equity share of Rs. 10/
- The Company has appointed Shri D. J. Pandian, IAS as an Additional Director.
- The Board has recommended special dividend as final dividend of Rs. 3.50 (35%) per equity share of Rs. 10/- each.
- Torrent Power gets CRISIL AA/Stable credit rating for Rs 550.
- The Board has recommended dividend of Rs. 2.00 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each
- The Board has recommended dividend of Rs. 0.50 per equity share of Rs. 10 each
-Torrent Energy Ltd (TEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Torrent Power Ltd has successfully completed the technical commissioning of nearly 1200 MW gas based DGEN Mega Power Project at Dahej SEZ, District Bharuch, Gujarat.
-Torrent Power Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Mobile App
-Torrent Power Launches Comprehensive Customer Service Portal