1994 - TRC Financial Services Limited was incorporated on 24th of May, under the name
of TRC Financial & Management Services Private Ltd and converted into Public Limited
Company on 12th October.
- TRC Financial Services Ltd. has been promoted by Mr. T R Chadha a Chartered Accountant
having an experience of over 48 years and by Mr. Prem Nath Anand, a NRI businessman
based in London, United Kingdom.
- The name of the Company was changed to TRC Financial Services Limited on 8th November,
to bring the name of conformity with the main activities of the Company.
1996 - The Company, in January 1995, came out with a public issue of 11,10,000 No. of equity
shares of Rs. 10 each for cash at par, which was oversubscribed by more than seven times.
- The allotment was made on 21st March 1995 for 17,70,900 No. of equity shares which
included 6,60,000 No. of equity share alloted on firm allotment basis to the Mutual Funds,
Banks and NRIs.
- The Company has launched its Merchant Banking Division with its appointment as
Co-Managers to the Rs. 800 Crores Bond Issue of The industrial Finance Corporation
of India Ltd.
- Credit Analysis and Research Ltd. (CARE) has assigned the company with BBB (Triple B)
rating to its Fixed Deposit Schemes.
- Mr. Sumant Chadha, Mr. Prem Nath Anand and Mr. Kapil Sibal, the Directors of the
Company retire by rotation at the ensuing Annual General Meeting and being eligible offer
themselves for re-appointment.
1997 - Mr. T.R. Chadha, Mr. V.K. Laroia and Mr. Anuj Anand, the Directors of the Company retire
by rotation at the ensuing Annual General Meeting and being eligible offer themselves for
1998 - Mr. V. K. Laroia, one of the Directors of the company, left for his heavenly abode on 4th
1999 - The company has been granted a fresh registration by the Reserve Bank of India in terms
of Section 45- IA of the RBI (Amendment) Act, 1997. The company has also been reclassified
as 'Equipment Leasing and Hire Purchase Finance Company' from its earlier status of
2000 - The Board of the company has approved the allotment of 10,00,000 No. of equity
Shares of the face value of Rs 10 each on private placement basis to TRC
2001- TRC Financial Services Ltd has informed BSE that Mr Ashwani Gupta has been appointed as Manager w.e.f. September 15, 2001under Section 2 (24) of the Companies Act, 1956 by the Board of Directors in their meeting held on September 14, 2001
-The shareholders have approved to delist the shares from Delhi & Jaipur Stock Exchanges.
TRC Financial Services Ltd has informed that the equity shares of the company have been delisted from the Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd.
- TRC Financial Services Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company passed a resolution by circulation dated December 08, 2008 to appointed Mr. Ajesh Tuli as Additional Director of the Company.