Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Tricom India Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
YEAR EVENTS 1992 - Tricom Finance Limited (TFL) was incorporated on 12th October as a Public Limited Company and it commenced operations in November. TFL was promoted by Mr. W.M. Bhagat. Mr. V. Srinivas and associates with the aim of providing professional financial services to the Indian Capital Market.
- The Company is engaged in providing fund-based and non-fund-based financial services to the corporate sector and the individual investors.
- The Company is already providing Corporate services such as placement of inter-corporate deposits, arranging institutional funding and bridge loans. Besides, the Company is also engaged in equity trading, marketing of public issues and leasing and hire purchase activities. The Company's clientele includes 13 Public Limited Companies.
- The Company has chalked out a major expansion programme for strengthening the aforesaid activities and to enter the lucrative areas of merchant banking and lease portfolio management and other activities such as private placements, marketing of public issues among high networth investors in India and abroad, and sub-underwriting of public issues.
2000 - Tricom Finance has entered into the business of medical transcription. The Company has set up a complete production facility with an excellent data communication facilities.
- The Board of the company has allotted 50 lakhs equity shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 15 per share to persons and corporates on a preferential basis.
-Tricom India signs an MOU for 'Title Insurance'
-Tricom India Ltd has signed an MOU to acquire Assets of the US based 'Apex Document Solutions' a full service provider of litigation support services for legal practitioners.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.