- The Company was incorporated on 25th March, in Maharashtra as a
private limited company and was converted into a public limited Company
on 8th August 1994. It was promoted by software professionals viz.
Ramkrishna Bhagwat, Atul Kamath & Tushar Vaidya.
- The company's software engineers work in a wide range of application
areas such as financial services, Stock Exchange & broking, shipping
manufacturing, distribution and HR management in India & abroad.
- The company has developed systems based on SYBASE, ORACLE & POWER
BUILDER, client server environments such as SQL Windows, Visual Basic
Visual C++, Novell Netware, `Unix' & `C'.
- 24,66,666 No. of equity shares allotted to promoters. During January
1995 the company issued to the public through a prospectus. 8,22,334
No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each at a prem. of Rs 40 per share.
- The company introduced Financial Trading Suite (FTS) a software
product for the financial industry comprising Stockpro/FTS for Stock
brokers, money manager/FTS for banks, NBFC's and FX manager/FTS for
- The Company proposed to expand the offshore development facility at
- During the year, the company introduced BROKER, a comprehensive
software package for Stock Brokers and was successful in installing it
at several client sites.
- During the current year, the company has set up a state-of-the-art
software development facility in SEEPZ to cater to the emerging demand
for off-shore software development facilities in the Client/Server
- The company made a bonus issues of 12 lakh shares in the ratio of 8:1
on June 4, 1994, capitalizing a sum of Rs. 1.20 crores from free
- The company made a further issue of 5 lakh shares aggregating Rs.
1.15 crores to Non-Resident Indians and other investors (other than
promoters) at a premium of Rs. 13/- per share on July 9, 1994.
- The company made a further bonus issue of 6,16,666 shares in the
ratio of 1:3 on August 1, 1994, capitalizing a sum of Rs. 61,66,660/-
from the share premium account.
- During the year, the company introduced Financial Trading Suite
(FTS), a suite of software products for the financial services
- During the coming year, the company proposes to conduct its domestic
business through a wholly owned subsidiary company in order to give a
better marketing focus and to enable better financial planning.
- The name Leading Edge Infotech Private Limited has been approved by
the authorities and other requisite sanctions and approvals are
- Mr. Tushar Vaidya, Director is liable to retire by rotation and is
eligible for re-appointment.
- The directors recommend a bonus issue of shares in the ratio of one
bonus share for every existing equity share of the company.
- Mr. S.Y. Rege, Director, is liable to retire by rotation and is
eligible for re-appointment.
- During the year under review, the Company also entered the mainframe
business and built a dedicated Mainframe Group.
- Mr. Atul Kamath, Director, is liable to retire by rotation and is
eligible for re-appointment.
- The Company had changed its name to Trigyn Technologies following its
acquisition of eCapital Solutions in a stock swap last January.
- The Company has won two key Chinese Internet business contracts which
the company hopes to leverage for long-term services.
- The company has issued 512,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10/- each
to The India Private Equity Fund (Mauritius) on April 3rd in terms of
the options exercised against the warrants held by them.
- The company has issued 1500 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each
pursuant to the exercise of stock options by certain employees.
- The company has issued 7,350,000 No. of Equity shares of Rs 10 each
at a premium of Rs 815 to eCapital Holding (Bermuda) Limited on April
- The Company has spun off one of its porducts developed by its
subsidiary, eVector into a separate company.
2002-Samir S Kamat appointed as Company Secretary of Trigyn Technologies.
- The Company has informed that it has restructured its operations in United Kingdom (UK) with a view to eliminate operational losses and achieve profitability, without sacrificing any existing client relationships and/or revenues. The operations were carried out through Trigyn Technologies Ltd.,( UK) which is a third level subsidiary of Trigyn Technologies Ltd. in India.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed BSE that as part of the overall Trigyn Group restructuring strategy/plan, they have spun in 'eVector back into the Company.The entire exercise of the restructuring has been initiated and it is expected that the entire process will be completed over the next 12-16 weeks.
2002-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed BSE the sudden demise of its co-founder, Wholetime Director and CEO, Mr Atul Kamath. Mr. Kamath was on a business development visit to the US and expired in sleep, on August 13, 2002. The death is diagnosed to have occurred due to a massive cardiac arrest.
The Board also decided to appoint Mr Tushar Vaidya, a Whole time Director and co founder of the Company as CEO with immediate effect. Mr Vaidya has been spearheading the global sales and marketing activities and is based in New Jersey, USA.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed the Directors at their meeting held on October 01, 2002 have expanded the Board of Directors by appointing Mr Sanjay A Patkar as an Additional
-Trigyn Technologies Limited, Board of Directors appoints Mr. Madhav H Kale as an Additional Director.
-Mr. P Radhakrishna resigns as the Director from Trigy Technologies ltd.
-Resignation of Mr. P Radhakrishna from Trigyn Technologies ltd.
- Trigyn Technologies Limited has informed that Mr. Samir Kamat - Company Secretary has resigned w.e.f. April 27, 2004 and the company is in the process of appointing a new company secretary as compliance officer.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on September 29, 2006 has appointed Dr C Rao Kasarabada and Mr Ch V V Prasad on the Board of the Company.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has informed that at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company held on October 27, 2006, Mr R Ganapathi has been appointed on the Board of the Company as an Additional Director.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has appointed Mr. D Ravi Kanth on the Board of the Company as an Independent Director.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has appointed Mr. R Ganapathi, Executive Director as the Chairman of the Board and shall hold the position as the "Chairman & Executive Director" of the Company.
- Mr. Valmeeka Nathan has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Company.
-Trigyn Awarded IT Staffing MSA Extension by Financial Services Company
-Trigyn Awarded Microsoft .Net Development, Agile Methodology Project
-Trigyn Awarded University of Massachusetts Five (5) Year IT Staffing Contract
-Trigyn Awarded Drupal Development & Upgrade, Agile Methodology Project
-Trigyn Awarded South Carolina Staff Augmentation Contract
-Trigyn Awarded New York City Housing Authority Contract
-Trigyn Technolog - MOU with E-tivity Corporation (APAC) Pty Ltd.
-Trigyn Awarded Multi-Year California IT Consulting Services MSA
-Trigyn Awarded University of Massachusetts, Medical School IT Staffing Contract
-Trigyn Awarded IT Services MSA by Multi-National Travel Entity
-Trigyn Awarded IT Services Master Services Agreement (MSA) by Multi-National Retailer
-MTM Corporate Star Award 2014 for Trigyn Technologies Limited for best training programme for employees/associates.
-Trigyn Technologies Ltd has approved a Final Dividend of Paise 50 per equity share
- Trigyn Technologies has been awarded an Agreement to provide IT Strategic Sourcing Services by the State of Louisiana.
-MOU has been signed between Trigyn Technologies Limited (Trigyn) and IRIS Corporation Berhad.
-Trigyn Technologies has been awarded, an Enterprise Technology Staffing Support Contract by the City of Baltimore.
-Trigyn Technologies has been awarded, an IT Professional Services Contract by the State of New Mexico.
-Trigyn Technologies has been awarded, an IT Supplemental Staffing Services Contract by Nassau County.
-Trigyn Technologies, Inc. has been awarded a United States General Services Administration (GSA) schedule contract, (GS-35F-139GA), designating Trigyn Technologies, Inc. as an approved vendor on the GSAÂs IT Schedule 70.
-Trigyn Technologies has been awarded a Sitecore 8.X Content Editing Project.
-Trigyn Technologies Inc., with its expertise in the ECM space, redesigned and developed a complete robust web-based Case Management system which will be used across the Office of Staff Legal AssistanceÂs five locations.
-Trigyn Technologies announced today that it has successfully implemented its Sustainable Development model as part of its delivery of a World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) aid program providing technical assistance to Intellectual Property (IP) offices based in Africa.
-Trigyn Technologies has been awarded, an IT Consulting and Technical Services Contract by Baltimore County, Maryland, to provide IT Project and Supplemental Staffing services in all seven (7) functional areas, and all fifty (50) labor categories.
-Trigyn Technologies Limited has won Client Value Innovation Award 2016 from IBM India Pvt. Limited, at recently held IBM Business Partner Leadership Conference in Mumbai. This award recognizes TrigynÂs outstanding contribution and leadership in delivering innovative solutions and client value leveraging IBMÂs solution portfolio.