Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Trinethra Infra Ventures Ltd.
Mar 31, 2010
1. There were no employees who are in receipt of remuneration of
Rs.24,00,000/- or more per annum if employed throughout the financial
year or Rs.2,00,000/- or more if employed for part of the financial
2. Foreign Exchange Earnings : NIL (NIL) Foreign Exchange Out go : NIL
3. Since the company does not deal in Stocks, no quantitative details
are being furnished.
4. Balances of Banks, Sundry Debtors, Creditors and Loans and Advances
are subject to conformation.
5. Remuneration to Statutory Auditors : Rs. 1,20,000/-
6. There were no imports of capital goods, raw materials, stores and
spares during the year.
The Stock of Work-in-Progress and Finished goods has been valued at the
lower of cost and net realizable value. The Cost has been measured on
the standard cost/moving average/FIFO basis as applicable and includes
cost of materials and cost of conversion.
Long-term investments are stated at cost less permanent diminution in
value, if any. Current investments are stated at lower of cost and net
11. Managerial Remuneration: Rs. 18,00,000/- for the F.Y 2009-2010.
12. Contingent Liabilities : NIL
13. Figures in the bracket denote last year figures.
14. Previous year figures are regrouped or rearranged wherever