Mar 31, 2010
1. There were no employees who are in receipt of remuneration of Rs.24,00,000/- or more per annum if employed throughout the financial year or Rs.2,00,000/- or more if employed for part of the financial year.
2. Foreign Exchange Earnings : NIL (NIL) Foreign Exchange Out go : NIL (NIL)
3. Since the company does not deal in Stocks, no quantitative details are being furnished.
4. Balances of Banks, Sundry Debtors, Creditors and Loans and Advances are subject to conformation.
5. Remuneration to Statutory Auditors : Rs. 1,20,000/-
6. There were no imports of capital goods, raw materials, stores and spares during the year.
The Stock of Work-in-Progress and Finished goods has been valued at the lower of cost and net realizable value. The Cost has been measured on the standard cost/moving average/FIFO basis as applicable and includes cost of materials and cost of conversion.
Long-term investments are stated at cost less permanent diminution in value, if any. Current investments are stated at lower of cost and net realisable value.
11. Managerial Remuneration: Rs. 18,00,000/- for the F.Y 2009-2010.
12. Contingent Liabilities : NIL
13. Figures in the bracket denote last year figures.
14. Previous year figures are regrouped or rearranged wherever necessary.
15. have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.