1955 - TTK Prestige Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited Company at Madras
under the name and style "T T Private Limited" on 22nd October 22nd. The registered
office was shifted to Bangalore and a fresh certificate of incorporation was obtained.
- The company became a deemed public limited company on and from June 15th 1988
under the provisons of Section 43A of the Companies Act, 1956.
- In 1984 the Company launched "Prestige Pressure Pan". In 1992, the company
successfully launched its product under the brand name "Manttra" in the US market.
1990 - The Company's foods division launched ready-to-eat snacks, Fryums, in India.
1992 - The Company issue 95576 No. of Equity Shares were allotted during this year as
fully paid up Bonus Shares by capitalisation of reserves in the ratio of 1 : 1.
1994 - The name of the company was changed from TT Limited to TTK Prestige Limited on
23rd June, and a fresh certificate of incorporation was obtained from the Registrar
- TTKPL commenced the manufacture of pressure cookers in 1959 with technical
collaboration from Prestige Group, U.K. who are the pioneers in the pressure cooker
- The Company's project for manufacture of Non-Stick Cookware with technical tie-up
from Dupont, U.S.A. has progressed satisfactorily.
- During the year, the Company alloted Bonus Shares at the rate of 1 share for every 3
shares held aggregating to 3,82,304 shares of Rs.10 each on 30th June. The Company
also issued 30,20,000 Equity shares of Rs.10 each at a premium of Rs.80 per share to
the residents including Financial Institutions and 3,00,000 shares of Rs.10 each at a
premium of Rs.10 each at a premium of Rs.115 per Share were alloted to Foreign
1995 - The Company issued through Prospectus 28.95 lakh equity shares of Rs.10/- each at a
premium of Rs.80 per share, which included a firm allotment of 55,000 shares to Unit Trust
1996 - During the current year, the company has introduced Silver Stone range in selective
markets and the same is well received. The company is also entering into Kitchen
Tools Project and necessary technical tie-up is being finalised.
1998 - The Company introduced new models in the US market which have been received well.
The Company has also made an entry into the UK and Australian markets during the year.
- Mr. T.T. Raghunathan, Dr. (Mrs.) Latha Jagannathan and Mr. K. Shankaran, the Directors
retire by rotation and are eligible for reappointment. Mr. T.T. Jagannathan has been
re-appointed as Managing Director for a period of five years from 1st July.
2000 - Mr. Jagannathan is appointed as the Chairman of the TTK Group and also the Managing
Director of TTK Prestige Ltd.
- TTK Group is close to finalising sale of foods division as part of its plant to exist the
- TTK LIG, a joint venture between Seton Scholl Healthcare Plc and TTK Group is the
world's largest condom maker, manufacturing close to a billion condoms per annum.
- The Company has launched Prestige Omega non-stick cookware.
2001 - The Company manufacturers of kitchenware, has launched a new range of vacuum
flasks with imported shells.
- TTK Prestige has launched vacuum flasks with imported shells.
- TTK Prestige chairman and managing director TT Jagannathan has been made
executive chairman wiht effect from 5th April.
2002-TTK Prestige Ltd has informed that Mrs Padma Narasimhan, a Director on the Board of Directors passed away on September 11, 2002.
-TTK Prestige Ltd has recast its debt portfolio by converting majority of its borrowings into ECBs and FCNRB loans aggregating to US$ 9.5 million
- The company inaugurated the exclusive TTK Prestige showroom in Vijayawada on May 7.
-Shares of TTK Prestige Ltd delisted from the Madras Stock Exchange from May 31.
-TTK Prestige sets up 47th 'Smart Kitchen' in Pondicherry
- Company obtains License for "Prestige" brand for use in USA.
-TTK Prestige launches new product "Prestige Nakshatra".
- TTK Prestige to infuse Rs 70 cr diversify into new market.
- TTK Prestige - Commencement of commercial production in Coimbatore.
- Mr. Arun K Thiagarajan has joined the Board of the Company as an Independent Director.
- TTK Prestige increases efforts to tap rural mkt.
- Mr. S Ravichandran - Managing Director (MD) has been re-appointed as Managing Director for a further period of 5 years from February 05, 2007.
- TTK Prestige - Long term settlement with workmen of Hosur unit.
- The Board have recommended a dividend of Rs 3/- per share.
- TTK Prestige - Commencement of Commercial production at Uttarakhand.
- TTK Prestige joins hand with Salarpuria.
- The Board has recommended a dividend of Rs 3.50 per share.
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted to 11th Floor, Brigade Towers, 135, Brigade Road, Bangalore 560 025 to lot No. 38, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Hosur - 635 126, Tamil Nadu
- TTK Prestige Announces e-Commerce Alliance with Infibeam.com.
- The Company is launching a whole new range of pressure cookers and cookware with induction base using dedicated imported machinery.
- TTK Prestige - Launch of Microwave Pressure Cooker.
- TTK Prestige - Launch of New Range of Inner Lid Pressure Cookers - Prestige Apple.
- Board has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 10.00 per share.
- The Company is signing an MOU with Government of Gujarat for establishing a state of art facility for manufacture of Pressure Cookers and Kitchenware.
- Board have recommended a dividend of Rs. 12.50 per share.
- The company has successfully concluded a long term settlement covering all its workmen at the Hosur unit of the Company.
- TTK Prestige - Entering into a business relationship with World Kitchen.
- TTK Prestige ties up with Switzerlandâs Vestergaard Frandsen to introduce water purifying technology.
- TTK Prestige - Business Collaboaration with Vestergaard Frandsen, Switzerland.
- TTK Prestige Ltd has informed BSE regarding a Press Release dated May 25, 2012 titled "TTK Prestige and SCHOTT Enter a Strategic Business Alliance".
- TTK Prestige forms alliance with Germanyâs Schott AG to launch premium cooking appliances.
- TTK Prestige L - Canadian Patent for Microwave Pressure Cooker
- TTK Prestige sign Bollywoods top celebrity power couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Abhishek Bachchan as brand ambassadors
- TTK Prestige announces landmark achievement of 10 years & 500 stores of Prestige Smart Kitchen.
- SAB TV partners with Prestige to launch 'Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar
- TTK Prestige, India's No. 1 kitchen appliances company launches its latest product, a water purifier that only gives you Pure water. The trusted brand of generations, has partnered with Lifestraw SA, a renowned Swiss company for providing a state-of-art technology for the water purifier - Prestige LifeStraw.
- New productS launched by IndiaÂs No. 1 Kitchen Products Company, TTK Prestige.
-The Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 20/- per share
-TTK Prestige Ltd TPM Award by Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance
- 'TTK Prestige Ltd, India Acquires Horwood Homewares Limited in UK'
-"Award by Industrial Designers Society of America for the Company's Product - Hobtop Gas Stove".