|The company has been promoted by Mr.Kapil Jain.
Vardhman Steels Limited was originally incorporated as a Private Limited Company as on 5th December, 1984 with the Registrar of Companies Delhi and Haryana at Delhi. Subsequently, on 1.7.1989, the company became a deemed Limited company and sebsequently shareholdrs of the company passed a special resolution dated 10th April, 1992 for deleting the restriction clause under section 3(1)(iii) of the Companies Act, 1956 and as such the company became Public Limited Company within the meaning of section 3(1)(iv) of the Companies Act, 1956.
Initially, the company commenced manufacturing Steel Ingots by installing one medium frequency induction furnace of 2.5 MT capacity in January, 1986. During the year 1987-88 the company installed another medium frequency induction furnace of 3.00 M.T. capacity. The total installed capacity of the company after the installation of second induction furnace, is 16,500 MT per annum. In 1992-92, the company started galvanising of ERW Steel Pipes by installing one galvanising plant having capacity of 14,400 MT p.a.
2002-Vikram Jain appointed as Whole Time Director of Vardhman Industries.