|M/s VENUS REMEDIES LTD. was incorporated as a private limited company on 15th day of Sept. 1989 in the name and style of Venus Glucose Pvt Ltd, and subsequently converted into a public limited company, vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated 19th Sept. 1994 and the name was
converted as 'Venus Remedies Ltd' under the Companies Act, issued by the Registrar of Companies, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh at Jalandhar. The company started its production in the year 1991 with
Intravenous/Intramuscular (IV/IM) injectable forms at its running unit located at 52, Ind. Area. Phase-I, Panchkula Distt. Ambala (Haryana). Subsequently the company introduced Eye/Ear/Nasal Drops during the year 1994. During the same year, the company also expanded its existing
capacity from 9 lacs pieces per annum to 15 lacs pieces per annum and that of 9 lacs pieces to 20 lacs pieces per annum of IV fluids section and vial section respectively. And, during 1994, the company has also certified as 'WHO-GMP' (Good practices in manufacturing and quality control) as specified by WHO, Geneva by the State Drug Controller of
MAIN OBJECTS OF THE COMPANY
The main objects of the company as set out in its Memorandum of Association are :
1. To manufacture, import, export of intravenous transfusion fluids and formations such as dextrose, dextrose with sodium chloride, normal saline, isolate P, isolate M, isolate G, isolate E, Mannitol etc. in various concentrations, intravenous solution for dialysis purposes,
ACD Sterile bottles for blood collections, pharmaceutical parenteral preparations like Aminophylline, Adernaline, Water for injection, Chloroquine Sulphate, Sodium bi-carbonate, Analgin, Diazepam, Oxyphenbutazone & other injectables.
2. To carry on the business of deriving, formulating, purchasing, producing manufacturing, preparing, processing, mising, compounding, refining, marketing, distributing, selling and trading in pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, cosmetics, perfumes, medicines and drugs of all kinds, specifications and descriptions, and to do so especially in
respect of all kinds of analgesics and antipyretics.
3. To carry on the business of purchasing, producing manufacturing, preparing, processing, mixing, compounding, refining, marketing, distributing, selling and trading in all classes and kinds of raw material ingredients, mixtures, compounds and derivatives connected to,
intermediate in or associated with the manufacture production and sale of pharmaceuticals, chemicals medicines and drugs.
4. To carry on the business of vialling, bottling, packing. repacking and processing of capsules, syrups, tablets, injectables, aerosoles and ointment, bulk drugs and chemicals.
-Venus Remedies successfully launches its Brand 'Ronem'
-Venus Remedies announces Strategic Marketing tie up with M/S Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- M/s Themis Medicare Ltd enters into a Strategic Marketing Tie Up with Venus Remedies Ltd.
-Delist equity shares from Delhi, Jaipur & Ahmedabad Stock Exchanges.
-Venus Remedies has entered into Strategic Marketing Agreement with Merck Specialties Pvt Ltd, a wholly owned Subsidiary of Merck Ltd, Darmstadt, Germany, for its Oncology range of products.
-Venus Remedies sets up a wholly owned subsidiary in Germany
-Venus Remedies Ltd has informed that a Company has been granted three prestigious ISO certifications
-Venus Remedies in-licenses product Technology from USA
-Venus Remedies Ltd has signed an agreement with M/s. Pharma Match R&D B.V. a limited Company based at Amsterdam, Netherlands for jointly preparing, registering and marketing an EU E-CTD Dossier for a latest generation Carbapenem Injectible.