2000 - Vintage Cards and Creations Ltd. was introduced 74 new greeting card
designs for Teacher's day.
- Vintage Cards & Creations Ltd. in a tie-up with the Cancer Patients Aid Association
has launched a new range of greeting cards for Diwali.
- Vintage Cards & Creations, the Indian licensee of US-based Hallmark Cards, has
introduced Hallmark's new concept Choc-O-Card in Indian market to celebrate the
millennium's first Chirstmas.
- The Company's Design studio was upgraded with the addition of seven of
seven state-of-the-art computers and a substantial increase in the memory.
- The distribution network of the Company expanded hugely by the addition of 77
new Hallmark franchised stores in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal to 277
in 102 cities.
- The Company's first vision 2010 store opened at Crossroads Shopping Mall in Mumbai
to a resounding welcome. This is the first of many such stores to be opened.
- Blueberry Holdings Mauritius Limited, an overseas Body Corporate, held 39% of the paid
up Equity Capital of the company.
- During the year they offered 25% of their holding in the Company's Equity to the public at
a price of Rs. 225/- per share i.e. a premium of Rs. 215/- per share.
- Mr. Sanjay Sehgal, Director and representative of Blueberry Holdings Mauritius Limited,
Mauritius ceased to be Director with effect from April 6.
- The Company has entered into an agreement with National Securities Depository Limited.
(NSDL) and Central Depository Services Ltd., (CDSL) to facilitate holding and trading in the
Company's shares in the electronic form
2001 - Vintage Cards & Creations has introduced a new greeting card range for Valentine's Day.
- Vintage Cards & Creations Ltd., has introduced 18 new greeting card designs for Mother's Day.
-Pradip Dubhashi & Sandeep Ghate appointed as Additional Directors of Vintage Cards & Creations.
2002- The Board of Directors of Vintage Cards & Creations Ltd at its meeting held on August 30, 2002 approved making a preferential allotment of equity shares to the promoters, Hallmark Cards Inc USA and other business associates.