1991 - Vintron Industries Ltd. was incorporated as a public limited
Company on 6th August, and obtained certificate of commencement
of business on 18th September, from Registrar of Companies, Delhi
& Haryana, at New Delhi.
- The main objects of the company to manufacture, produce, buy,
sell, import, export, exchange and/or otherwise deal in all kinds
- The immediate object of the Company is to set up a project for
the manufacture of Floppy Disk Drives (FDDs) of 3.5' and 5.25'
sizes with installed capacity of 50,000 Nos.p.a. each and
Monochrome Computer Monitors with an installed capacity of 60,000
Nos. p.a. at Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I, New Delhi.
1993 - Vintron Colour Monitors have been successfully introduced in the
1995 - Vintron VGA Mona Monitors have also received EMI/EMC
certification from FCC, U.S.A. during the year. Vintron Colour
Monitors have been successfully introduced in the market during
- The Company has set up Communication Division and an extensive
network of dealers is being created all over the country for the
- Shri A P S Aurora and Shri Akira Yamato have resigned as
Directors from the Board since the last Annual General Meeting.
1996 - The production of Floppy Disk Drives has been affected due to
availability of cheaper imported Floppy Disk Drives.
- During the year under review, the Company has taken up
distribution of Motorola products falling under Motorola's Radio
Products Group and Derivative Technologies Division.
1997 - The Company is also introducing Personal Computers in the market
in the current year.
- Shri B. P. Agrawal and Shri Pradeep Modi, Directors resigned
during the last year due to their preoccupation.
1998 - Hewlett-Packard India has taken Vintron Industries onboard as
an alliance partner to market its high-end personal computers,
servers and workstations.
1999 - The Company has decided public offer of equity shares to public
with permissible reservation for existing shareholders and
employees, FIs/FIIs/Indian and foreign mutual funds, OCBs/venture
capital funds/promoters at a price not exceeding Rs. 41 per share
(including premium) to the decided in consultation with the lead
2000 - The company tied up with 'a couple of software entities' each in
the US and in Bangalore, to give it the required thrust, as the
company plans to enter the software market soon.
- The company is now raising funds to the tune of Rs 21.25 crore
through the issue of fresh equity shares.
- The company has entered into tie-ups companies like HewIett
Packard and Viewsonic & Logitech.
- The Company has launched its new range of PCs for the
fast-growing Small office home office (SoHo) segment. The
Company has launched Elixir'HomePC 3000 and Elixir'Home PC.
- Vintron Informatics Ltd has launched the Elixir@Home range of
personal computers targeted at educational institutions.
- ICRA has assigned 'A2+' rating to the Rs 5 crore commercial paper programme
of the company indicating highest safety and 'MA-' rating to Rs 5 crore non-convertible
debenture program of the company indicating adequate safety.
2001 - The company, a manufacturer of PCs and peripherals for over a decade, has
introduced a new range of desktop computers aimed specifically at children and teenagers.
- Ties up with US based P-com for distribution of 'microwave link' products in India.
-Vintron Informatics Ltd has appointed Shri. Ashok Kumar Tyagi, a Chartered Accountant by profession, on the Board of Directors of the Company with effect from January 30, 2008 and he has further been appointed as Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with effect from the same date.