1986 - The company was established in 1986. It has been promoted by Mr. A S Patel
and the companies belonging to the House of Patels. Patel Roadways is the
flagship company of the group.
- The company is engaged in the purchase, leasing, money changing and bill
discounting business. The company has recently established its affiliate foreign
bank in New Zealand called the Wall Street Banking Corporation ltd.
1994 - The Directors are pleased to recommend the issue of bonus shares in the ratio of one
share for every two shares held by the shareholders whose names appear on the
Register of Members as on the record date.
1995 - The Company has entered into bought out deals and also managing the issues for its
- The Company is also setting up a 100% subsidiary Wall Street Capital Markets Ltd in
view of the regulation of the stock exchanges that a trading member cannot engage in any
other business except as a broker not having any financial liability.
1996 - The Company has entered into Inward Money Remittances business (Kangaroo Express
Money Transfer Services) after getting necessary approvals from the Reserve Bank of India
and entered into an agreement with Wall Street Exchange Centre, Dubai.
1997 - The Company has received credit rating of ICRA for its fixed deposit scheme as 'MA'.
2000 - Wall Street Finance Ltd a part of the Patel Roadways group has set up a
dotcom company, as a joint venture with a group of technocrats who have been
- Wall Street Finance was launched its first off-shore hedge fund Wall Street Global
Investment Opportunities Fund througb its overseas affiliates in the UAE, UK and
- The company has entered into an agreement with Western Union Financial Services
for Inward Remittances after receiving necessary approval from RBI.
- Mr. P.S.G.Nair as the Executive Director of the company expired on 31st March. During
the period from 15th June 1999 to 31st March 2000, he was Director - Corporate affairs
looking after all statutory aspects other than operations.
- Mr. Mohammed Tariq was appointed as an additional director of the Company.
The company has received a notice proposing the candidature of Mr. Tariq as the
Director of the Company. Mr. Tariq being eligible offers himself for appointment as the
Director of the Company.
- Mr. F. J. Desouza tendered his resignation as the Director of the Company with effect
from 12th May.
-The Company has been appointed as an authorised retailer by UTI Bank for their Travel currency card. TCC is a prepaid foreign currency card which can be purchased by customers for use during their overseas trips. They have also been appointed as agents of ICICI - Lombard for selling oveseas travel and medical insurance policies.
-The Company join hands with UTI & ICICI
-Wall Street Finance Ltd has re-appointed Mr Sameer Mardolkar as a Whole-time Director for the period of three years effective from April 01, 2006 to March 31, 2009.
- Wall Street Finance Ltd has informed BSE that Mr. Rajeev Maheshwari has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Company.