1983 - The Company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on May
23, under the name 'Garima Commercial Company Limited' in the state of
- The company is engaged in providing loans & advances, dealing in
securities in addition to extending financial consultancy & advisory services.
The Company has also been providing Loans and Advances to its
various corporate and other clients.
1994 - Under a scheme of arrangement sanctioned by the Calcutta High Court. Ambica
Commercial Company Limited, and Kenex Commercial Limited, both of which were
mainly engaged in investment in shares & securities were amalgamated with the
Company with effect from March 31.
- The name of the Company was changed to 'Classic Globle Credit & Securities
Limited' and fresh Certificate of Incorporation consequent to change of name was
received on 13.06.93. The name was again changed to Classic Globle Securities Limited
and Fresh Certificate of Incorporation was received on 05.07.94.
- The name was again changed to 'Classic Global Securities Limited' and a
Fresh Certificate of Incorporation consequent to change of name was obtained on 07.11.94.
- Ambica Commercial Company Limited and Kenex Commercial Limited, two Companies
that were engaged in the business of investment in shares and securities and advancing
of short term finance were amalgamated with the Company with effect from 31.03.94 pursuant
to the order dt. 24.03.94 of the Hon'ble High Court, Calcutta.
- Accordingly the shareholders of Ambica Commercial Company Limited and Kenex
Commercial Limited were allotted 1 (one) equity shares of Rs. 10/-each in the Company,
in exchange of every 1 (one) share of Rs. 10/- each held.
- The Paid-Up Capital of the Company increased by Rs. 231.04 lacs on issue of 2310370
shares of Rs. 101/- each on 31.03.94 to the share holders of the amalgamated companies
consequent to its amalgamation with the Company.
- The Company provides Consultancy Services to its clients in the areas of Capital
Re-structuring, Mergers, Amalgamations, Taxation, and legal matters etc.
2000 - The Company is extending its focus and is expanding into television software
- Warner Multimedia, a television software production company, is tying up with the US-based
Allied Technologies Inc for the production of converting its existing television library into
marketable streaming videos for web-based entertainment channels.
-Warner Multimedia Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors on March 22, 2002 has approved the allotment of 1,00,00,000 Equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par on a preferential basis.