1981 - The company was incorporated on May and obtained the Certificate
of Commencement of business on 12th June. It was promoted by
K.K. Jhunjhunwala. The company's object is to manufacture of
- The company set up a plant for manufacture of kraft paper with a
capacity of 1940 TPA. The capacity of the unit was increased to
4000 TPA with financial assistance from PKUP and VPFC.
1991 - The company set up a Unit No.II with an installed capacity of
6000 TPA poster paper.
1994 - 12,78,000 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each issued, subscribed
and paid-up. 22,50,000 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each were
issued at a prem. of Rs.10 per share of which 67,500 shares were
issued to the employees on preferential basis (only 29,200 shares
were taken up). Balance 12,82,500 No. of equity shares along
with 38,300 shares not taken up by employees were issued to the
public. Additional 3,37,500 shares were allotted to retain
over-subscription (3,000 - 11% preference shares were redeemed on
10th September 1991 and 30,000 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each
were allotted in lieu thereof.
1996 - Performance was affected due to adverse market conditions and
vagaries of power supply.
- Co-generation unit started giving problems and developed
technical snags. The company has put an amount of Rs.31.07 lacs
for additional balancing equipments to overcome the aforesaid
- The company entered into a tie up with M/s. Indace Ltd., U.K. for
technology and design and for executing the project. In India,
Indace Ltd. provided the consultancy to Nath Pulp and Paper Mills
Ltd. In return for the services rendered, the company was to pay
the collaborators U.K. Pound Sterling 35,000.
1997 - Turnover declined marginally to Rs.16.78 crores due to sluggish
- The company undertook to set up facilities for manufacture of 30
TPD bagasse/hessian based pulp and to increase the capacity of
MG paper machine No.2 from 6000 TPD to 10,000 TPA with facilities
to manufacture lower grammage kraft paper to facilitate lower
grammage (26 GSM to 33 GSM) kraft paper plant and machinery
comprising bagasse depther conveyors, digesters, washers etc.
were to be installed.
- Company has allotted Equity Warrants of Rs.300 lakhs to promoters
and their associates.
2002-Mr A R Nighoskar resigns from Directorhip of Yash Papers.
-Delist equity shares from the Ahemedabad Stock Exchange (ASE) with effect from January 28, 2005.
-Yash Papers Ltd has informed that issue of 1,68,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each for cash at premium of Rs 4/- per equity share aggregating to Rs 2352 lacs by the Company through prospectus will open on June 30, 2005 & will close on July 08, 2005.
- Yash Papers Ltd has appointed Mr. Basant Kumar Khaitan and Mr. Ramesh Narayan as Additional Director.
- Yash Papers Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on June 30, 2007, has appointed Mr. K D Pudamjee as Additional Director.