Mar 31, 2015
1. CORPORATE INFORMATION
Yuvraaj Hygiene Products Limited 'the company' is a public company in India and incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act. Its shares are listed on BSE Ltd. Company has its Registered Office at Navi Mumbai. Company is engaged in the manufacturing and selling of scrub pads, scrubber & other household cleaning related items.
2. Rights and prefences attached to equity shares
The company has only one class of equity shares having a par value of Rs. 1 per share. Every shareholders is entitled to such rights as to attend the meeting of the shareholders, to receive dividends distributed and also has a right in the residual interest of the assets of the Company. Every shareholder is also entitled to right of inspection of documents (ii) There are no restrictions attached to equity shares.
Shares held by holding/ultimate holding and/or their subsidiaries/ associates
None of the Equity Shares are held by the Holding/ultimate holding company and/or their subsidaries/associates
3.Indian rupee loan from bank was taken during the year
These term loans are secured by tangible asset of Company and by way of pari-passu charge on the movable plant and machinery and other movables, both present and future. Further the loan are guaranteed by the directors' personal guarantee
4. The long term portion of term loans are shown under long term borrowings and the current maturities of thelong- term borrowing, if any are shown under the current liabilities as per the disclosure requirements
5. CONTINGENT LIABILITIES
Sales Tax Dues for FY 2005-06 to 2010-11 (CY.) 5,316,438.00 1,131,541.00 Sales Tax Dues for FY 2005-06 to 2008-09 (p.Y.)
6. The Company has a single segment namely " household cleaning products Therefore the company business does not fall under different segments as defined by AS-17-"Segment Reporting" issued by ICAI.
7. Dividend remittance to NRI - Not Applicable
Earnings in Foreign currencies (on accrual basis)
Export of goods or services on FOB basis
8.Disclosure in accordance with Accounting Standard-18 Related Party Disclosures Names of Related Parties & Nature of Relationship 1 Names of Related Parties/Key Management personnel
Mr Vishal Sudhir Kampani Managing Director
Mrs. Benu Vishal Kampani Whole Time Director
Mr Ankur Kampani Director
Mar 31, 2014
1 CONTINGENT LIABILITIES
There are no contingent liabilities against the Company as on 31.03.2014
2 The Company has a single segment namely " household cleaning products ". Therefore the Company business does not fall under different segments as defined by AS-17-"Segment Reporting" issued by ICAI
A Transfer to reserves for Contingency, Specific Liability,etc., - Not Applicable
B Transfer from reserves for Contingency, Specific Liability,etc., - Not Applicable
C Transfer to provisions for Contingency, Specific Liability,etc., - Not Applicable
D Transfer from provisions for Contingency, Specific Liability,etc., - Not Applicable
E Dividend from Subsidiary companies - Not Applicable, as no holding-subsidiary relationship exists
F Provisions for losses of subsidiary companies - Not Applicable, as no holding-subsidiary relationship exists I Import of goods
Mar 31, 2013
1. Corporate information
Yuvraaj Hygiene Products Limited ''the Company'' is a public Company in India and incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. Its shares are listed on BSE Limited. Company has its Registered Office at Navi Mumbai. Company is engaged in the manufacturing and selling of scrub pads, scrubber and other household cleaning related items.
Mar 31, 2010
1. -Dues to Small & Medium Enterprises There are no dues to SMEs.
2. Balances of Sundry Debtors and Creditors are subject to confirmation.
3. Contingent Liabilities: Nil
4. Estimated Contracts remain to be executed on capital account and not provided are Nil.
5. Segment Reporting
The company has no reportable segments under AS-17.
6. There are no assets to be impaired during the year.
7. There are no Related Party Transactions during the year.
8. There are no inventories as at 31st March, 2010.
9. During the year under review the company has made reduction of capital as approved by the Honourable High court of Andhra Pradesh on 3-11 -2009 by writing off the subscribed and paid up capital from 46,18,400 Equity Shares of Rs10/- each to 46,18,400 equity shares of Rs 1/- each fully paid. The Losses have been reduced from Rs 7,91,83,102 to Rs 68,60,626 by Reducing the Paid up capital of Rs 4,15,65,600 Share premium account of Rs 2,01,79,876 and Rs 1,05,77,000 from Capital Reserve Account.
10. Previous year figures have been regrouped/ re-arranged wherever necessary.
11. Additional information pursuant to the provisions of paragraphs 3,4C and 4D of part II of Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 are not applicable to this Company since the Company has disposed off its manufacturing facility.
12. Foreign Currency Transactions
1. Foreign Exchange
Inflow Nil Nil
Outflow Nil Nil
13. Amounts are rounded off to the nearest rupee.