Reliance MF launches two fixed horizon funds

Posted By:
Subscribe to GoodReturns

Reliance MF launches two fixed horizon funds
Reliance Mutual Fund has launched two new schemes named as Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XX - Series 3 and Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XIX - Series 22. Both are close-ended income schemes and the New Fund Offer (NFO) price for the schemes is Rs 10 per unit.

Important dates for the two funds are:
Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XX - Series 3: The NFO opens on July 19, 2011 and closes on July 20, 2011. The duration of the scheme is 90 days from the date of allotment.

Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XIX - Series 22: The NFO opened on July 14, 2011 and will close on July 19, 2011. The duration of the scheme is 727 days from the date of allotment.

Investment objective of the schemes:
The investment objective of the schemes is to generate regular returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of Central, State Government securities and other fixed income/ debt securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility.

The schemes target to collect a minimum subscription (minimum target) amount of Rs 1 crore under each scheme during the NFO period.

Allocation of funds:
Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XX - Series 3:The scheme will allocate upto 100% of assets in money market instruments, Government Securities issued by Central and State Government & other debt securities but not limited to corporate bonds with low to medium risk profile.

Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XIX - Series 22: The scheme will allocate upto 70% of assets in money market instruments. On the other side it would allocate 30% to 100% of assets in Government Securities issued by Central and State Government, and other debt securities but not limited to corporate bonds with low to medium risk profile.

Other information:
The minimum application amount is Rs 5,000 and after that additional investment can be made of Rupee 1.

The investors will be provided with the two options: Growth and Dividend. Dividend option offers the facility of dividend payout.

Entry and exit load charge will be nil for the schemes.

Amit Tripathi will be the fund manager of the schemes.

Benchmark Index for both the schemes is CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index.

OneIndia Money

Read more about: mutual funds, nfo, reliance, growth
Please Wait while comments are loading...
Company Search
Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'

Thousands of Goodreturn readers receive our evening newsletter.
Have you subscribed?