JPMorgan MF launches two close-ended income schemes

Posted By:
Subscribe to GoodReturns

JPMorgan Mutual Fund has launched two new funds named as JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 301 and JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 501, close-ended income schemes.

Important dates for the FMPs are:

JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 301 : NFO opens on July 12 and closes on July 24, 2012. Duration is for 3 years.
JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 501 : NFO opens on July 12 and closes on July 24, 2012. Duration is for 5 years.

Investment Objective:

The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income through investments in Debt Securities/ money market instruments and Government of India Securities ("GoI Securities") maturing on or before the maturity date of the scheme.
The schemes offer a choice of two options, growth option and dividend payout option.

Allocation of Funds:

JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 301: The schemes would allocate upto 30% of assets in money market instruments with low risk profile. On the other side, it would allocate 70% to 100% of assets in debt securities and GOI securities with low to medium risk profile.

95% to 100% of assets would be invested in AAA rated non convertible debentures and upto 5% in AAA rated cash and cash equivalent.

JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 501: The schemes would allocate upto 20% of assets in money market instruments with low risk profile. On the other side, it would allocate 80% to 100% of assets in debt securities and GOI securities with low to medium risk profile.

95% to 100% of assets would be invested in AAA rated non convertible debentures and upto 5% in AAA rated cash and cash equivalent.

The fund seeks to collect a minimum subscription amount of Rs 20 crore under each scheme during the NFO period.

The Benchmark index for JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 301 is CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index and CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index for JPMorgan India Income Fund - Series 501.

Other Details:

NFO: Rs 10 per unit
Minimum Application Amount: Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 thereafter
Manager: Namdev Chougule and Ravi Ratanpal.

GoodReturns.in

Read more about: mutual funds
Story first published: Friday, July 13, 2012, 10:40 [IST]
Please Wait while comments are loading...
Company Search
Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'

Thousands of Goodreturn readers receive our evening newsletter.
Have you subscribed?