Reliance MF Floats Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XXII - Series 24

Posted By:
Subscribe to GoodReturns

Reliance MF Floats Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund has launched a new fund named as Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XXII - Series 24, a close ended income scheme with the duration of 1840 days from the date of allotment.

Investment Objective:

The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of Central, State Government securities and other fixed income/ debt securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility.

The scheme offers two options viz. growth and dividend payout option.

The fund seeks to collect a minimum subscription amount of Rs 20 crore under the scheme during the NFO period.

Allocation of Funds:

Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XXII - Series 24 will allocate upto 30% of assets in Money Market Instruments with low risk profile. On the other side it would allocate 70% to 100% of assets in Government Securities & debt instruments with low to medium risk profile.
40% to 45% of net assets would be invested in AAA/A1+ rated non convertible debentures / bonds and 55% to 60% of net assets would be invested in AA rated non convertible debentures / bonds.

Basic Details:

NFO Opens: August 23, 2012
NFO Closes: August 31, 2012
NFO: Rs 10 per unit
Minimum Application Amount: Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 thereafter.
Benchmark: CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index.
Manager: Amit Tripathi.

GoodReturns.in

Read more about: mutual funds, reliance, fmp
Please Wait while comments are loading...
Company Search
Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'

Thousands of Goodreturn readers receive our evening newsletter.
Have you subscribed?