* FDI cap in telecom raised to 100 percent from 74 percent; up to 49 percent through automatic route and beyond via FIPB
* No change in 49 percent FDI limit in civil aviation
* FDI cap in defence production to stay at 26 percent, higher investment may be considered in state-of-the-art technology production by CCS.
* 100 percent FDI allowed in single brand retail; 49 percent through automatic, 49-100 percent through FIPB
* FDI limit in insurance sector raised to 49 percent from present 26 percent, subject to Parliament approval
* FDI up to 49 percent in petroleum refining allowed under automatic route, from earlier approval route
* In power exchanges 49 percent FDI allowed through automatic route, from earlier FIPB route.
* Raised FDI in asset reconstruction companies to 100 percent from 74 percent; of this up to 49 percent will be under automatic route
* FDI limit increased in credit information companies to 74 percent from 49 percent
* FDI up to 49 percent in stock exchanges, depositories allowed under automatic route
* FDI up to 100 percent through automatic route allowed in courier services
* FDI in tea plantation up to 49 percent through automatic route; 49-100 percent through FIPB route
* No decision taken on FDI cap in airports, media, brownfield pharma and multi-brand retail.