Alkem Labs is a pharmaceutical company with global operations, engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical and neutraceutical products.
As per the company, for fiscal year 2015, they were the fifth largest pharmaceutical company in India in terms of domestic sales .
The company has 13 brands among the Top 300 brands in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry for the fiscal year 2015.
Here are 5 must know facts on company's IPO listing, which will hit the capital markets on December 8.
1. The pharma company has fixed the price band between Rs 1,020 and Rs 1,050 for its initial public offer (IPO). At the lower price band, it would raise Rs 1,300 crore and would garner Rs 1,350 crore at the upper price band.
2. The IPO, which will close on December 10, would be made through an offer of sale of up to 1.28 crore equity shares representing 10.75 per cent stake by the promoters.
3. The global coordinators and book running lead managers to the issue are Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities India, Axis Capital, J P Morgan India and Edelweiss Financial Services.
4. The company has total of 16 manufacturing facilities: 14 manufacturing facilities are at fine locations in India and two in the United States.
5. Each equity share has a face value of Rs 2 . The minimum bid lot is 14 equity shares and thereafter in multiples of 14.
6. Alkem Laboratories plans to expand its footprint globally. It had a portfolio of 705 brands in the domestic market as on September 30.
Dr. Lal PathLabs Ltd is also expected to launch its initial public offering (IPO) on 8 December along with Alkem Labs.
With inputs from PTI