Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited (DHFL), private sector housing finance company proposes to open on August 29, 2016, public issue of secured redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD).
Here are 7 things to know about DHFL NCD:
1. Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD) will be of face value Rs 1,000 each with a Base Issue Size of Rs 2,000 crore.
2. An option to retain oversubscription up to Rs 8,000 crore aggregating up to Rs 10,000 crore by way of Tranche 1.
3. The issue is scheduled to close on September 12, 2016, with an option of early closure or extension as decided by the Board of Directors of the Company or the Finance Committee.
4. There are three tenures: 3, 5 and 7 years tenure with annual payment options.
5. Ratings by CARE, Brickwork indicates that instruments with this rating are considered to have high degree of safety and carry lowest credit risk.
6. Attractive annual yield ranging from 9.05 to 9.25 per cent for retail and HNI's.
7. NCDs are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE
Allotment will be done on first come, first-serve basis. Investors can apply for the same in dematerialised form or in physical form.