HDFC Mutual Fund has launched a new close ended hybrid debt scheme named ''HDFC DAF - III - 1267D October 2016''.
The New Fund Offer (NFO) price for the scheme is Rs 10 per unit. The NFO is opened for subscription from October 10, 2016 to October 21, 2016.
7 Things To Know About Latest HDFC Dual Advantage Fund:
1) The objective of the scheme is to generate returns by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments which mature on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme.
2) The Scheme also seeks to invest a portion of the portfolio in equity and equity related instruments to achieve capital appreciation. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
3) Individuals who are looking for regular income over 1267 days which is the tenure of the plan can consider this option.
4) Minimum application for the fund is Rs 5000 and in multiple of Rs 10 thereafter.
5) The options available under the plan of the scheme are Growth and Dividend options.
6) The performance of the scheme was benchmarked against Crisil Debt Hybrid.
7) Anil Bamboli, Krishna kumar, Rakesh Vyas are fund managers of HDFC Dual Advantage Fund for October series.