Prime Minister Narendra Modi in order to seek public opinion on currency ban asked people of India to participate in a survey on his official app.
"I want your first-hand view on the decision taken regarding currency notes. Take part in the survey on the NM App. http://nm4.in/dnldapp" Narendra Modi tweeted.
Individuals can download the Narendra Modi official app directly from Google Play store.
Here are 10 questions to be answered on app:
1.Do you think that black money exists in India?
2. Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
3. Overall, what do you think about the government's moves to tackle black money?
4. What do you think of the Modi government's efforts against corruption so far?
5. What do you think of the Modi government's move of banning old Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes?
6. Do you think demonetization will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism?
7. Demonetization will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in common man's reach.
8. Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
9. Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism?
10. Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?