Having an insurance policy has become a dire necessity today, as uncertainty abounds in every walk of life. As an increasing number of people become tech-savvy and smart shoppers, buying a policy online makes sense, as it can be simply done with the click of a mouse and saves time.
An advantage of buying an insurance online is that you can instantly compare policies from portals like www.apnapaise.com and www.policybazaar.com, which could give you an insight into premiums after you feed in the age and sum assured you desire.
Buying online saves commission which comes the company has to pay and it tend to pass this to the policyholder through a discount. Time is also saved and you can collect information anytime during the day as these sites provide 24/7 services. There will be no instance of misguidance by the agents and one can go through the policy details without any hurry or depending on others.
- All of the various policies may not be available online.
- As the process is web based there may be possibility of leaking your information as you will submit your details online. It's advisable that you check whether your provider site is secured before filling your details.
- Mention all the details about your health and avoid hiding any details about your health.
- Read and understand the documents carefully, don’t decide in a hurry.
- Save or copy the policy document in case of any further query.
As the fast-paced world is moving towards the modernisation and customisation, we can see big growth in online industry and tailor made insurance policy will definitely attract the masses.